Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Starting QB at Angelo State? Lots of Buzz!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Starting QB at Angelo State? Lots of Buzz!

Hearing lots of rumblings coming out of Angelo State regarding recruiting, especially some portal players. Maybe some exciting QB news.

Heard about 3 QBs. 1 of which is a two year all conference QB. Another is a D1. Not heard much about the 3rd.

Also the buzz is many top players coming in. Some REAL beasts.

And to top it off, HS recruiting is going extremely well. It may be the best recruiting class in a long time.

Anyone else got any news or info to share....or buzz to confirm?

I’m a Delta State football alum from back in the mid 2000’s. I found out recently that I will be stationed at Goodfellow AFB. I’m excited to get to see some Angelo State and LSC football. Hopefully some of the games don’t conflict with the Delta State game streams on Flo Sports.

I’m currently stationed at Minot AFB, and Minot State was absolutely terrible to watch.
    Last edited by CalifOKRA; 12-31-2022, 01:09 AM.
    RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
    Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post
      I’m a Delta State football alum from back in the mid 2000’s. I found out recently that I will be stationed at Goodfellow AFB. I’m excited to get to see some Angelo State and LSC football. Hopefully some of the games don’t conflict with the Delta State game streams on Flo Sports.

I’m currently stationed at Minot AFB, and Minot State was absolutely terrible to watch.
      First, thank you for your service.

You will enjoy Goodfellow. And from base to the stadium is about 5 miles.

When are you headed to San Angelo?

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post

Welcome to Goodfellow.

You will find that San Angelo and the base have a very good relations hip and the University in particular. e have a very active AFROTC Detachment, and our President is a retired USAF LTGEN.

What do you do in the Air Force?

When you get here shoot me a DM and I will be happy to take you to meet the coaches and players once practices start.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

First, thank you for your service.

You will enjoy Goodfellow. And from base to the stadium is about 5 miles.

When are you headed to San Angelo?
          Thank you!

I'll be arriving around Spring time.

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post

Welcome to Goodfellow.

You will find that San Angelo and the base have a very good relations hip and the University in particular. e have a very active AFROTC Detachment, and our President is a retired USAF LTGEN.

What do you do in the Air Force?

When you get here shoot me a DM and I will be happy to take you to meet the coaches and players once practices start.
            I'm a 1C3 (Command and Control Operations).

That'll be awesome. I'll definitely keep that I mind. I appreciate that.
            I was stationed at Scott AFB, so I got to see McKendree. I'm currently at Minot AFB, and watched Minot State. So I'm looking forward to watching Angelo State and other LSC teams.

Comment

I don't want to hijack the thread. Lets get back to Angelo State talk and some of their newcomers.

Comment

Why not Minot?

Freezin's the reason....

My daughter was offered a track scholarship at Minot State. She wisely chose to not go there....

Haven't heard any recruiting buzz for and LSC. CWU Wildcat Nation posts a lot of good info.

Comment

We really like the GSFB kids that come into our store. Some of the brightest young people anywhere.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X