Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSC Network

Are the games archived somewhere? I can't find them.
    There is no link on the school sites.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
    Are the games archived somewhere? I can't find them.
    There is no link on the school sites.
    I have not found an archive site, however, I have developed a work around.

1. Go to one of the schools in the game replay that you want to watch.
    2. Go to the schedule for a future event in that game (doesn't have to be in the same sport). For instance, if you want to watch the ASU-WT football game replay (which I highly recommend), you cannot go to the ASU football schedule, since there are no future games scheduled. Instead go to another sport, like Basketball which has future games scheduled.
    3. Once n the future event, click on the link to "Watch Games."
    4. This will open a new tab that connects to that schools LSC Network portal. On that page, there will be two tabs: a) Live/Upcoming; and b) On Demand.
    5. Click "On Demand" and you can go back through previous LSC Network recordings of that school's events (in all sports, not just the one you are currently selecting).

It's not perfect, but it works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post

I have not found an archive site, however, I have developed a work around.

1. Go to one of the schools in the game replay that you want to watch.
      2. Go to the schedule for a future event in that game (doesn't have to be in the same sport). For instance, if you want to watch the ASU-WT football game replay (which I highly recommend), you cannot go to the ASU football schedule, since there are no future games scheduled. Instead go to another sport, like Basketball which has future games scheduled.
      3. Once n the future event, click on the link to "Watch Games."
      4. This will open a new tab that connects to that schools LSC Network portal. On that page, there will be two tabs: a) Live/Upcoming; and b) On Demand.
      5. Click "On Demand" and you can go back through previous LSC Network recordings of that school's events (in all sports, not just the one you are currently selecting).

It's not perfect, but it works for me.
      Thanks for your help
      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X