Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hounds start Spring ball this week. I’ve heard good things about the off season and the new strength coach

Comment

Originally posted by gohounds View Post
      The Hounds start Spring ball this week. I’ve heard good things about the off season and the new strength coach
      I plan on going to a couple of the practices.
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

I plan on going to a couple of the practices.
        Exciting times for the Hounds having the flexbone back in the lsc. It would be insightful to hear what differences you notice from this spring and last spring practices with the change in coaches and all. Any idea how many of the past roster are still on the team?

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin14 View Post

Exciting times for the Hounds having the flexbone back in the lsc. It would be insightful to hear what differences you notice from this spring and last spring practices with the change in coaches and all. Any idea how many of the past roster are still on the team?
          Quite a few actually.

Lee took a roster of spread hold overs and made them competitive when he first arrived including the current WT OC who was an undersized receiver.

I expect the same this year.

And I expect his relationships with coaches in state will again bear fruit in recruiting great players locally.
          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Quite a few actually.

Lee took a roster of spread hold overs and made them competitive when he first arrived including the current WT OC who was an undersized receiver.

I expect the same this year.

And I expect his relationships with coaches in state will again bear fruit in recruiting great players locally.
            He also has a great reputation in Texas.

Comment

Watched the Spring Game and was impressed with the energy and physicality. It looks like the players are adjusting well to the tough nosed style of football you would expect to see from Lee and Soukup being back in town. Running backs ran hard and it looks like we have a big play reciever that will be dangerous when the defenses loads the box. I didn't recognize him from last year, but he made several nice plays in the Spring Game. It seems like there is some really good depth in the secondary and on the Defensive Line. Excited for this Fall

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X