Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

I'd prefer to see CWU and WOU go back to being independents rather than abandon SFU. SFU competes well in the GNAC in other sports.
    I agree!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

What an obtuse and privileged post.

Kids do poorly in high school for many reasons and D2 can allow them opportunities to atone for that poor performance. My best friend went through difficulties growing up that no kid should, he would have gone D1 had he been able to focus on school rather than where he was going to find his next meal or where he was going to sleep that night. He wound up at Pueblo, was highly successful, and is making 6 figures now.

Funny coming from a fan of a school with over a 70% acceptance rate though, stop pretending like Angelo is tough to get into.
      Your school, CSUP, has 99.2% acceptance. Hahaha, just sayin' 😉

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Tunisia, Morocco, and the Canary Islands. Also the Madeira Islands (technically Portugal) are very nice, though I've only been to Funchal. I've also been to a lot of Europe, my favorites there are Denmark and Spain.

In the Pacific, Australia, New Zealand, and the Cook Islands are outstanding.
        That's awesome. Were they great experiences?

Comment

Garbage fast food is garbage fast food. Whataburger, In n Out, all the same greasy garbage that people argue about for some reason.

It had to be said I'm sorry.
          Hahahaha 707070707

Comment

There’s not a school in the LSC that has any room to brag about rigorous academics. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
              There’s not a school in the LSC that has any room to brag about rigorous academics. Sorry.

Comment

Garbage fast food is garbage fast food. Whataburger, In n Out, all the same greasy garbage that people argue about for some reason.

It had to be said I'm sorry.
                Definitely not a daily staple unless you want to carry around extra fat (weight). I do enjoy Whataburger maybe once a month. I also really enjoy fried Catfish but that is also on a limited basis.

Grilled or blackened over fried. Lean meats over processed meats. Lots of green and colorful plant foods.

Hope that helps Turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

That's awesome. Were they great experiences?
                  I didn't like Tunisia. The Canary Islands were good but the Madeira and Cook islands are far superior.

I love Australia and New Zealand.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Your school, CSUP, has 99.2% acceptance. Hahaha, just sayin' 😉
                    It does and allows some kids the chance they wouldn't have otherwise. I'm not on here acting holier then thou about entrance requirements though. You can address your fellow Angelo fan about that. Much more importantly than any college degree, I studied for 2 days and passed my PMP on the first attempt. 😉

Opportunities are what you make them to be, as you're well aware.
                    Last edited by Turbonium; 01-22-2023, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Definitely not a daily staple unless you want to carry around extra fat (weight). I do enjoy Whataburger maybe once a month. I also really enjoy fried Catfish but that is also on a limited basis.

Grilled or blackened over fried. Lean meats over processed meats. Lots of green and colorful plant foods.

Hope that helps Turbo.
                      Nothing to help, I'm good without it. Just find it funny the way people get so offended over, and defend, certain brands simply because of basic marketing.

Comment

Nothing to help, I'm good without it. Just find it funny the way people get so offended over, and defend, certain brands simply because of basic marketing.
                        Oh, its not marketing McDonald's owns that. Its taste buds that need to be retrained to healthier foods. Whataburger for a lot of folks is like a moth to a flame. You know its not good for you but you just can't help yourself.

My taste buds prefer Whataburger and you could blindfold me and I would still pick it over all the other fastfood burger joints.

Now if a nicer restaurant or a place like Pappas BBQ makes a Cheeseburger obviously it kicks the crap out of any fast food Cheeseburger. If you have never had a Cheeseburger at Pappas you are missing out. Although your waist line will be much happier that you did. Good thing I don't ever go to Houston. I think its the fattest city in America and with good reason.

Where I live three cuisines collide. Tex Mex, Texas BBQ, and Cajun.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
                          Not too many DII can brag about rigorous academics.

Heck, not too many universities in general can brag about "rigorous" academics. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Oh, its not marketing McDonald's owns that. Its taste buds that need to be retrained to healthier foods. Whataburger for a lot of folks is like a moth to a flame. You know its not good for you but you just can't help yourself.

My taste buds prefer Whataburger and you could blindfold me and I would still pick it over all the other fastfood burger joints.

Now if a nicer restaurant or a place like Pappas BBQ makes a Cheeseburger obviously it kicks the crap out of any fast food Cheeseburger. If you have never had a Cheeseburger at Pappas you are missing out. Although your waist line will be much happier that you did. Good thing I don't ever go to Houston. I think its the fattest city in America and with good reason.

Where I live three cuisines collide. Tex Mex, Texas BBQ, and Cajun.
                            I agree, Whataburger is the absolute best. However, I am not a burger kind if guy. I switched to healthy eating 15 years ago. Mainly a Mediterranean type diet, but usually exclude most meats.

With that said, if I do decide to have a burger, I always choose Whataburger.

Comment

I'm okay with Sul Ross coming to the LSC. They are actually more competitive than Tarleton State or Midwestern State when they joined the LSC back in the 90's.
                              Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Not too many DII can brag about rigorous academics.

Heck, not too many universities in general can brag about "rigorous" academics. Sorry.
                                That's correct. Although they are out there. Colorado Minds comes to mine.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X