Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Heck, not too many universities in general can brag about "rigorous" academics. Sorry.
    I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post

That's correct. Although they are out there. Colorado Minds comes to mine.
      And Colorado Mines is good, too.

Missouri S&T and Bentley are well thought of as well. I would think South Dakota Mines would make the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

And Colorado Mines is good, too.

Missouri S&T and Bentley are well thought of as well. I would think South Dakota Mines would make the list.
        You left CWU off your list.

Comment

I sat with the WT registrar during a softball game years ago. When I was enrolled there they let most anyone in, and half didn't make it a year. She said they don't do that anymore, they only let qualified students in.

Of course in the Wendler era, he encourages you to go somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post

That's correct. Although they are out there. Colorado Minds comes to mine.
            Yes, of course they are out there....hence "not too many" statement.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

You left CWU off your list.
              No he didn't. CWU is just another university with an 88% acceptance rate.nothing special. SORRY. No disrespect, just facts.

The ENTIRE modern day American university system is a JOKE. FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                I sat with the WT registrar during a softball game years ago. When I was enrolled there they let most anyone in, and half didn't make it a year. She said they don't do that anymore, they only let qualified students in.

Of course in the Wendler era, he encourages you to go somewhere else.
                WTAMU has a 97% acceptance rate. I gather the qualifications are "can you pee"?

Comment

No he didn't. CWU is just another university with an 88% acceptance rate.nothing special. SORRY. No disrespect, just facts.

The ENTIRE modern day American university system is a JOKE. FACT.
                  Well... you said "FACT" in all capitals, so it must be true.

Comment

Well... you said "FACT" in all capitals, so it must be true.
                    It's an emphasis on the word.

It is a fact. Our university educational system is a pure JOKE. One of the greatest scams of all time.

Prove otherwise. I'll wait.

😂

Comment

WTAMU is America's University! They have the best profs in the world, any of which could teach at any school they wanted! Their AD is an expert at hiring football coaches! Their football team is the best anywhere, beloved by EVERYONE, despite not winning anything in a VERY long time.

Maybe they tell you not to apply if you are a Cowboys fan or your SAT scores suck.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

WTAMU is America's University! They have the best profs in the world, any of which could teach at any school they wanted! Their AD is an expert at hiring football coaches! Their football team is the best anywhere, beloved by EVERYONE, despite not winning anything in a VERY long time.

Maybe they tell you not to apply if you are a Cowboys fan or your SAT scores suck.

Comment

It's an emphasis on the word.

It is a fact. Our university educational system is a pure JOKE. One of the greatest scams of all time.

Prove otherwise. I'll wait.

😂
                          Pretty much everyone on this board is a college graduate and we all have time to sit around BSing on here instead of being out working minimum wage jobs trying to keep the lights on. That's proof of something.

Comment

Correction: "can you pee maroon?"

Comment

Pretty much everyone on this board is a college graduate and we all have time to sit around BSing on here instead of being out working minimum wage jobs trying to keep the lights on. That's proof of something.
                              I have a couple Subway managers making $66,000 a year (44 hours/week -no nights or weekends). Neither has any college education. "Minimum wage" in this area is @$14/hr.
                              Last edited by BuffaloChip; 01-25-2023, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Is it? Really??

Gates, Zuckerberg, Ellison, Dell, Jobs, Branson, Allen, Kerkorian, h3ll, even ROCKEFELLER......none graduated college. And, I am pretty sure none of them work for minimum/low wage trying to keep the lights on.

Addison, Porter, Nnamani, Park, Ghosh, Reeves, Johnson, Singh, Nguyen.....these are some people with GRADUATE degrees (they went ALL THE WAY) who are unemployed or working basic, low, hourly wage jobs and fighting to keep the lights on. 11.4% of college graduates work minimum/low wage jobs.

Your statement is purely subjective, where as mine is objective.

Next!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X