Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

ABSOLUTELY!!! But those rates do love it seem to be pretty loyal. With that said, it appears attendance is dying faster than D1s.

I wonder how many active D2 Messageboard posters there are and the difference in the past 10 years. I mean I am sure the "lifetime" total accounts are higher of course, but I am talking about ACTIVE members only.
    That would be a poor measure of what you're searching for because of the use of Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

No, the one where Robert California thinks Kevin has some great business insight as he thinks he's using cookies as a metaphor to their product line. Kevin is actually just talking about cookies and their placement in the vending machine though. Could've just been oatmeal cookies, been too long.

I'll have to find season and episode info later. Good stuff.
      Haha, yes, I remember that episode. Kevin...😂😂😂

I have watched "The Office" series probably 10 times. But no matter how many times I watch it, I ALWAYS find new stuff in every episode. In my opinion, one of the greatest sitcoms ever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

That would be a poor measure of what you're searching for because of the use of Twitter and Facebook.
        Meaning?

Comment

• Originally posted by GreyHoundGA View Post
          I have a question: Do Sul Ross or HS or UMHB even want to go D2? Or is all this hyperbole?

I don't think WT is the TT of the LSC. That's preposterous. I'm sure mighty OU would have loved to beat TT this year..... Watch Joey Mac keep turning Tech around; that dude can coach some football.
          Sul Ross IS going DII. The other two are watching closely.

Comment

Well, they are the worst cookie so I'm okay with that.
            Haha. And see, I love a good organic, homemade, crispy Oatmeal Raisin cookie.

Obvuously, being Italian, I LOVE cookies. However, I RARELY indulge.

Comment

Haha, yes, I remember that episode. Kevin...😂😂😂

I have watched "The Office" series probably 10 times. But no matter how many times I watch it, I ALWAYS find new stuff in every episode. In my opinion, one of the greatest sitcoms ever!
              Agreed. It simply never gets old. Glad it aired when it did, society is too soft for that show now.

Comment

Meaning?
                We were social media before social media. People have left and post on Twitter or wherever.

Comment

Agreed. It simply never gets old. Glad it aired when it did, society is too soft for that show now.
                  I haven't seen a single episode.

I know Patrice was in it from time to time.

Comment

Sul Ross IS going DII. The other two are watching closely.
                    Thanks. Yes I remember reading that they were going D2. Dumb question but thanks again

Comment

It's certainly worth a watch in my opinion.

Comment

Absolutely!!! And, I didn't start watching it until '14.

"His cappa was detated from his head"...🤣🤣 My favorite line of the show.

Comment

We were social media before social media. People have left and post on Twitter or wherever.
                          About D2 football?

How old is D2? I was in chat rooms in 95.

Comment

You haven't experienced life if you haven't seen the entire "The Office" series.

Comment

Thanks. Yes I remember reading that they were going D2. Dumb question but thanks again
                              No such thing as a dumb question.

Comment

I have a question: Do Sul Ross or HS or UMHB even want to go D2? Or is all this hyperbole?

I don't think WT is the TT of the LSC. That's preposterous. I'm sure mighty OU would have loved to beat TT this year..... Watch Joey Mac keep turning Tech around; that dude can coach some football.
                                LOL yeah and I remember Tech fans creaming themselves when Kingsbury rode into town and Tech was going to go 10-2 every year and to new years day bowl games? How did that work out?

The Texas comeback win I will give them but beating OU when they literally have one of the weakest teams in decades under a first year coach losing tons of guys to the portal is far from a measuring stick and they barely pulled it off at home in overtime.

Texas Tech will always be who they are. At best maybe 10-2 but will probably be who they are at 8-5.

The one year recruits don't pan out and go 5-7 they will run him out of town and cry for the next guy to give them unrealistic expectations of winning the Big 12.

WT for now is in that same boat. Until they get over the Angelo State hurdle and get back winning consistency then they are now just an average D2 team.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X