Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dallas Cowboys

Showed up in their true form yesterday. Let's pat ourselves on the back Texas! We are home of two football teams that are absolute money pits with nothing to show and decision makers who are absolute buffoons.

1) The Texas A&M Aggies

2) The Dallas Cowboys

Luckily I can't stand them so it works for me.

Comment

How about the Texas Longhorns?

And what do you make of the rumour that the Cowboys and Aggies are looking at moving to the LSC?

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

And what do you make of the rumour that the Cowboys and Aggies are looking at moving to the LSC?
        This play wouldn't even work in the LSC!

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

There was a lot of ignorant discussion in the OT about such a last ditch play and how to make it work. Many posters say you line up with all speed guys; others said it would get blown up. Zeke got his a$$ handed to him; I have to think the pressure on Prescott from the lone rusher contributed, as well as the fact Zeke got blown up (I think he was supposed to receive the first lateral).
          Last edited by Runnin' Cat; 01-23-2023, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
            OK, when I watched this last night I thought that they might be coming up with some real razzle-dazzle. I played in HS and college, was a head HS coach and played on a touch football team that went to state. I saw nothing of any coherent thinking at all. What were they trying to do other than having Elliot get blasted???

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

OK, when I watched this last night I thought that they might be coming up with some real razzle-dazzle. I played in HS and college, was a head HS coach and played on a touch football team that went to state. I saw nothing of any coherent thinking at all. What were they trying to do other than having Elliot get blasted???
              Maybe it was their sendoff to both of them. Zak is way past his prime and Deke is not a winner. Yes, I know.

Comment

I think last night's final play was inspired by this one. Cowboy fans will point out that theirs was better. At least they got lined up correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i7VKQwDS2s

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

For full disclosure, I’m a huge Longhorn fan and a child of Alums. And yes they’ve done their share stupidity. But the Aggies take the take with their contract with Jimbo and the hype based on the fact his act at Florida State was beginning to be questioned when he left.

Comment

Ok so here is my take:

The Dallas Cowboys will have a second place easy schedule next year the same way Philadelphia did this year. The only way they are going to get past the divisional round is to secure the top seed in 2023.

You can't get rid of Dak in 2023 because of his contract. If he cant get it done in during the 2023 season then you can cut him in 2024 and save 30 million in cap space.

Cutting Zeke and Tyron Smith after June 1st this year will free up 23.6 million in cap space to sign some supplemental pieces.

Dak isnt the guy. Hasnt ever been and never will be but he will get one last chance next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
                      Ok so here is my take:

The Dallas Cowboys will have a second place easy schedule next year the same way Philadelphia did this year. The only way they are going to get past the divisional round is to secure the top seed in 2023.

You can't get rid of Dak in 2023 because of his contract. If he cant get it done in during the 2023 season then you can cut him in 2024 and save 30 million in cap space.

Cutting Zeke and Tyron Smith after June 1st this year will free up 23.6 million in cap space to sign some supplemental pieces.

Dak isnt the guy. Hasnt ever been and never will be but he will get one last chance next year.
                      Too bad they can't trade him. I was thinking send him to Washington for Wentz! ;)

Comment

I suppose there are other possibilities.

Comment

Last edited by crixus; 01-24-2023, 04:18 AM.

Comment

What a winner (not).

Comment

Since the salary cap made it impossible to outright buy a superbowl team, no good coach is gonna put up with the hillbillionaire and his lunacy.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X