Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

LOL. You posted this here literally 7 minutes after opening a thread on the general discussion board and then acting like there is a crowd of people lining up to talk baseball.

There is literally only 1 baseball discussion post the whole year on that discussion board.

Nice attempt trying to make a point and putting me in my place.
    Yes, I did. The water is warm enough for topwater lures.

It wasn't an attempt at a gotcha; you gotchayed yourself. If my post was too rough on you, I hope you can find some comfort and feel safe.

Next thing will be one of you all posting about window coverings because there isn't any action in the OT about it....

Comment

• WT loses to Tyler to end their season. Good luck to Tyler the rest of the year, they are clearly the best of the LSC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

It wasn't an attempt at a gotcha; you gotchayed yourself. If my post was too rough on you, I hope you can find some comfort and feel safe.

Next thing will be one of you all posting about window coverings because there isn't any action in the OT about it....
        Find something better to do.

Comment

Yeah I went over there to see if baseball was actually getting a mention but yeah you got me.

Nothing you west coast boys can post about is too rough for me.

When the LSC gives your team the boot in 2024 then you will be freed from the LSC off football topics that hold you hostage.

Comment

Two more here enjoying than anyone I see talking about Angelo Baseball. ;)
            Why you talking to me about Baseball?? This is a gat dang FOOTBALL MESSAGEBOARD!!

How is Angelo Baseball doing?

Comment

Maybe there is a thread on Angelo baseball within the proper forum...
              THANK YOU!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

Yes. You must be as well, since you troll here all the time! ha
                Maybe LEARN the meaning of a troll. I am hardly trolling.

I am mocking & laughing at a 3 person thread. It's more of a 3 person DM.

So, see BC there is a difference between trolling and ridecule. 😉

Comment

LOL. You posted this here literally 7 minutes after opening a thread on the general discussion board and then acting like there is a crowd of people lining up to talk baseball.

There is literally only 1 baseball discussion post the whole year on that discussion board.

Nice attempt trying to make a point and putting me in my place.

Click image for larger version Name:	ASU baseball.jpg Views:	0 Size:	45.9 KB ID:	755322
                  Ummmm....hahaha....you just made the case. No one gives a flying frick about baseball or softball on a FOOTBALL SITE!

And y'all buffoons are welcome that I brought some attention and comments to your sad 3 party thread.

Comment

BRILLANT POST!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Find something better to do.
                      Like start a softball thread on a football site??

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Maybe LEARN the meaning of a troll. I am hardly trolling.

I am mocking & laughing at a 3 person thread. It's more of a 3 person DM.

So, see BC there is a difference between trolling and ridecule. 😉
                        There's plenty of room for all of us on here. Besides, the LSC football site has what......maybe 20 posters at best? Surely, this little softball thread isn't really all THAT offensive? Live and let live is the best way to get along in this life. Maybe you should just ignore it and make your way thru the day unfazed (said sympathetically, without rancor or derision).

Comment

Yeah I went over there to see if baseball was actually getting a mention but yeah you got me.

Nothing you west coast boys can post about is too rough for me.

When the LSC gives your team the boot in 2024 then you will be freed from the LSC off football topics that hold you hostage.
                          I am from Montana. It is not "the west coast". We get a lot of you Texas boys here in the summer. Some of you all are great folks and it is a pleasure to share our little piece of heaven with you. Others are maroons that think this is Texas and act like ass hats then wonder why they get called out when they do stupid things or expect special help when they screw up.

Off football topics do not hold me hostage. I just recognize that it is some folks way of being idiots.

CWU will be okay if the LSC drops us. It will make the LSC weaker. Hope the thoughts of CWU being dismissed makes you feel safer.

Comment

I am from Montana. It is not "the west coast". We get a lot of you Texas boys here in the summer. Some of you all are great folks and it is a pleasure to share our little piece of heaven with you. Others are maroons that think this is Texas and act like ass hats then wonder why they get called out when they do stupid things or expect special help when they screw up.

Off football topics do not hold me hostage. I just recognize that it is some folks way of being idiots.

CWU will be okay if the LSC drops us. It will make the LSC weaker. Hope the thoughts of CWU being dismissed makes you feel safer.
                            I, for one, absolutely love having CWU and WOU in the LSC (even though WOU has recently owned WT, ha!). Anyone denigrating those programs is an asshat in my book. Being able to regularly schedule teams from a different geographical area (in D2 land) is a huge enhancement to competition.

I hope the LSC/GNAC arrangement lasts for many a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

There's plenty of room for all of us on here. Besides, the LSC football site has what......maybe 20 posters at best? Surely, this little softball thread isn't really all THAT offensive? Live and let live is the best way to get along in this life. Maybe you should just ignore it and make your way thru the day unfazed (said sympathetically, without rancor or derision).
                              Wow BC. I thought you knew me! Guess not.

But, nice to see I can still ruffle your feathers. Reminds me of the good ol days my friend! 😉

ASUPops=Button Pusher.

See what I did here? Hijacked the 3 Amigos thread and drew more than 3 peoples attention to it.

You're WELCOME! 😄
                              Last edited by ASUPops; 05-20-2023, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Haha. Right on target with this post. Especially the "maroons" part. I like it!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X