Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northeast01 View Post
    Wouldn't be shocked if instead there was some conference schedule reshuffling that allowed for playing a conference opponent twice, home and away. CWU and WOU for sure since that's a bus trip.
    Possibly for next year and beyond if they don’t add any teams but unlikely they’ll shuffle schedules for ‘23.

Sounds like WOU might be in discussions with MSU-Mankato, I would imagine MSU would have to travel as I can’t imagine WOU has the funds for another’flight’ game.

Comment

• Originally posted by SPWOU View Post

Possibly for next year and beyond if they don’t add any teams but unlikely they’ll shuffle schedules for ‘23.

Sounds like WOU might be in discussions with MSU-Mankato, I would imagine MSU would have to travel as I can’t imagine WOU has the funds for another’flight’ game.
      You are correct.

Comment

• Eastern New Mexico will be visiting Lincoln (MO) in Week 9.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
          Eastern New Mexico will be visiting Lincoln (MO) in Week 9.
          Lincoln is so bad, but good for them going out and finding a noncon when the rest of the miaa, aside from Pitt, didn't.

Comment

• Patiently waiting to see if WTAMU will fill the last game of the year vacancy.

Comment

• Any updates here if the remaining LSC teams are going to fill that Simon Fraser game or eat the chit burger and just go with 10 games?

Comment

• From the general discussion board.

Kudos for Western Oregon for stepping up and adding a D2 game to take place of Simon Fraser.

C'mon WT step up.

Minnesota State will play Western Oregon on Oct 14th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
                  From the general discussion board.

Kudos for Western Oregon for stepping up and adding a D2 game to take place of Simon Fraser.

C'mon WT step up.

Minnesota State will play Western Oregon on Oct 14th.
                  Interesting that the game is @Mankato

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
                    Patiently waiting to see if WTAMU will fill the last game of the year vacancy.
                    WT is planning on using the bye week to prepare being the No 1 seed playoff team in the Region after going 10 -0 and winning every game by 14+ points. As LynnMania sweeps across the High plains from “The Panhandle’s University.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffs of Uranus View Post

WT is planning on using the bye week to prepare being the No 1 seed playoff team in the Region after going 10 -0 and winning every game by 14+ points. As LynnMania sweeps across the High plains from “The Panhandle’s University.”
                      Never happen but it would have brought up an intriguing situation.

Having two bye weeks back to back before a second round playoff game.

Comment

• Angelo State, come on schedule Bemidji State already. I'm sure the Beavers will come to you again. It would be a fun rematch of that playoff game!

Comment

Interesting that the game is @Mankato
                          There was talks of MSU helping cover some travel expenses for WOU. Not sure how much or if even true. Glad to work it out!

Comment

• Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

There was talks of MSU helping cover some travel expenses for WOU. Not sure how much or if even true. Glad to work it out!
                            Good to hear. I was hoping that was the case and I’m optimistic that it is the case. WOU now has six long distance/flight games.

I’m from Lakeville so we now have two games in the general vicinity this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post
                              Angelo State, come on schedule Bemidji State already. I'm sure the Beavers will come to you again. It would be a fun rematch of that playoff game!
                              Isn't Bemidji playing Wayne State?

Comment

Good to hear. I was hoping that was the case and I’m optimistic that it is the case. WOU now has six long distance/flight games.

I’m from Lakeville so we now have two games in the general vicinity this year.
                                I mean Lakeville is a short drive especially in this conference. Hop skip and a jump?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X