Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Isn't Bemidji playing Wayne State?
    Nope, Bemidji has a bye Oct 7th as of right now, plays Wayne State on Oct 14th. Upper Iowa turned feather and flew to the GLVC so we all had an opening last minute, works out perfectly for Angelo's newly acquired bye week thanks to Simon Fraser dropping Varsity Football.
    Mankato and Western Oregon linked up, it's time for Angelo State to work out a game with Bemidji

Comment

• Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

I mean Lakeville is a short drive especially in this conference. Hop skip and a jump?
      Sorry, grew up in Lakeville so originally from there, live in the west now. Will be flying in for SDSU, fly or driving RV for Mankato game. Going to be on the road a lot this fall with games in SD, NM, MN and three in TX with games in Monmouth between each.

Comment

Nope, Bemidji has a bye Oct 7th as of right now, plays Wayne State on Oct 14th. Upper Iowa turned feather and flew to the GLVC so we all had an opening last minute, works out perfectly for Angelo's newly acquired bye week thanks to Simon Fraser dropping Varsity Football.
        Mankato and Western Oregon linked up, it's time for Angelo State to work out a game with Bemidji
        And visa versa!

Oh, PLEASE, let's do it!!

But, honestly, I am not too sure after that 33-7 SHELLACKING they took, Bemidji would want to go anywhere near San Angelo, TX 😂
        Last edited by ASUPops; 06-08-2023, 12:55 AM.

Comment

And visa versa!

Oh, PLEASE, let's do it!!

But, honestly, I am not too sure after that 33-7 SHELLACKING they took, Bemidji would want to go anywhere near San Angelo, TX 😂
          Oh they were feeling pretty good about that game until their QB started throwing for the other team.

I doubt Bemidji at this point wants to schedule anything, they'lol gladly take the week off and skate into playoffs without taking a harder schedule than what they should have had.​​​

Comment

Oh they were feeling pretty good about that game until their QB started throwing for the other team.

I doubt Bemidji at this point wants to schedule anything, they'lol gladly take the week off and skate into playoffs without taking a harder schedule than what they should have had.​​​
            At what point were they "feeling good". Asking for a friend? 😂😂

https://angelosports.com/sports/foot.../boxscore/5317

I agree!! They absolutely DO NOT want to venture south to Angelo. That would be a disaster for them.

But, all of us LSC fans would LOVE to see that game!!

Comment

At what point were they "feeling good". Asking for a friend? 😂😂

https://angelosports.com/sports/foot.../boxscore/5317

I agree!! They absolutely DO NOT want to venture south to Angelo. That would be a disaster for them.

But, all of us LSC fans would LOVE to see that game!!
              I remember them being fairly confident still until 9 minutes left in the game when it became a 2 score lead. It was tight until then.
              You could always make the trip up to Bemidji. You both are ducking games at the moment from my viewpoint

Comment

I remember them being fairly confident still until 9 minutes left in the game when it became a 2 score lead. It was tight until then.
                You could always make the trip up to Bemidji. You both are ducking games at the moment from my viewpoint
                Untrue. VERY untrue!

Comment

What you watched was a superior defense dominating the Beavers and beating them into submission!

Bronk DESTROYED the Beavers defense. It was a clinic.
                  Last edited by ASUPops; 06-09-2023, 06:16 AM.

Comment

I doubt either side is ducking the other especially Angelo State.

Angelo State has scheduled nationally ranked non conference teams teams on the road the last 3 years (Colorado Mines, Lindenwood) and a perennial very good team in West Alabama this year.

This is NSIC's first rodeo even considering a non-conference game with that silo schedule crap.

Looking at the schedules both games against Simon Fraser and Upper Iowa were probable home games this year for both teams.

Both sides probably want that game at their place to make up for that lost home game.

Of course in reality neither side may not give a flip about filling that date and only the 5 of us know/care that the open date exists for both teams.
                    Last edited by Buffalo/Islander Alum; 06-09-2023, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

This is NSIC's first rodeo even considering a non-conference game with that silo schedule crap.

Yeah, that's just not true. Before we extended to 16 teams the NSIC played Non-Conference games every season. It's been a while I'll grant you but schools in the NSIC are far from strangers to scheduling Non-Conference.

Until both schools schedule an 11th game, I'm calling chicken lol

Comment

• CWU hosting Montana Tech Sept 9. A little embarrassing, but a good tune up for the next week... famous last words.

Comment

• Originally posted by KamolaCat View Post
                          CWU hosting Montana Tech Sept 9. A little embarrassing, but a good tune up for the next week... famous last words.
                          Better than nothing. They needed to play a home game so their options are probably limited

Comment

• Tech has a pretty stiff defense, but I think CWU just runs them over on the ground.

Offensively, Tech will throw the ball around and depend on the legs of their QBs, both who have had FCS experience.

Might be interesting for a half, but I see CWU grinding them down.

Comment

• Inkblot posted this on the non-conference schedule thread. Alderson Broaddus in the MEC (Region 1) is going to shut down at the end of the year and is suspending all athletics immediately. As a result, the entire MEC now has an open date. Here is what Inkblot posted as possible matches for games:

WEEK 1 (California)
                              Mars Hill
                              Michigan Tech

WEEK 2 (Glenville State)
                              Indianapolis

WEEK 3 (West Virginia Wesleyan)
                              Davenport
                              William Jewell

WEEK 4 (Frostburg State)
                              Assumption
                              Ferris State
                              Grand Valley State
                              McKendree
                              Texas A&M Kingsville

WEEK 5 (Fairmont State)
                              Bentley
                              Franklin Pierce
                              Midwestern State

WEEK 6 (Charleston)
                              Angelo State
                              Bemidji State
                              Mississippi College

WEEK 7 (West Virginia State)
                              WEEK 8 (Wheeling)
                              New Haven
                              West Alabama
                              Western New Mexico

WEEK 9 (West Liberty)
                              Delta State

WEEK 10 (UNC Pembroke)
                              Central Washington
                              Chowan
                              Southern Connecticut

WEEK 11 (Notre Dame)
                              North Greenville
                              Pace
                              West Texas A&M

Comment

• North Greenville and Notre Dame would be great matchups for WT but doubt they will take on a game this close before the start of the season and right before the playoffs.

BuffaloChip Great White Buffalo get your boy McBroom on the horn and make this happen. ;)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X