Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the MIAA "losing" Lincoln and the NSIC losing Upper Iowa to the GLVC that should open up more non conference matchup possibilities.
    Last edited by Buffalo/Islander Alum; 02-16-2023, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

The ol school mentality in the LSC was to be "tight-lipped" about EVERYTHING. Nothing was said until it had to be. 707

Some staffs still kinda play by that rule, while others chat it up "Jones" style.
      Got it. The LSC publishes all school’s’ schedules at some point. Does anyone know when this happens?

Comment

Originally posted by SPWOU View Post

Got it. The LSC publishes all school’s’ schedules at some point. Does anyone know when this happens?
        Unfortunately, I do not know that answer.

Comment

I think it happened in the spring last year but those were only for the LSC conference games.

For some of the former GNAC schools and New Mexico schools I had to go to other schools webpages and find out they were playing those schools non-conference as both the LSC and the those schools webpages were either slow or keeping that information private on their end.

Comment

Any news on Kingsville's 2023 schedule? I really hope they get some good non-conference games scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by TAMUK09 View Post
              Any news on Kingsville's 2023 schedule? I really hope they get some good non-conference games scheduled.
              No excuses this year. Every conference except for the GAC will have openings.

Comment

Seems the PNW team’s scheduling FCS teams is financially motivated considering the travel expenses they face for the conference schedule. I was hoping WOU would schedule Eastern Washington, Idaho, Montana, or MT State for their ‘money game’.
                Idaho dropped Western Oregon That was supposed to be played over Labor Day weekend at the University of Idaho. Vandals are trying to play more FCS teams.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post

Idaho dropped Western Oregon That was supposed to be played over Labor Day weekend at the University of Idaho. Vandals are trying to play more FCS teams.
                  Yeah, I think that Idaho game was going to be a makeup for the 2020 game that got canceled then ID got a new coaching staff.
                  Last edited by SPWOU; 06-24-2023, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

I think it happened in the spring last year but those were only for the LSC conference games.

For some of the former GNAC schools and New Mexico schools I had to go to other schools webpages and find out they were playing those schools non-conference as both the LSC and the those schools webpages were either slow or keeping that information private on their end.
                    Most Northeast-10 teams are notorious for not released their schedules until late spring/early summer, for what it's worth.
                    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Most Northeast-10 teams are notorious for not released their schedules until late spring/early summer, for what it's worth.
                      Agreed. New Haven and Southern CT used to release schedules as late as late July and even early August. They were also zero scholarship for a long time too.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

Agreed. New Haven and Southern CT used to release schedules as late as late July and even early August. They were also zero scholarship for a long time too.
                        Need to be release around spring ball so people like me can call their buddies and have them circle a game or two on their calendars to meet me at the game. I'm in my mid-40s with two high schoolers and a wife, there's always something getting in the way of watching football.

Comment

LSC announced schedules on Wed 2/23/2022 so I would think it should be any day now.

Comment

https://utpbfalcons.com/sports/football/schedule/2023

Comment

Oof! With all the schedules opening up they choose Texas College?

Taking a page out of the Texas Tech/Kingsville playbook for scheduling cream puffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Oof! With all the schedules opening up they choose Texas College?

Taking a page out of the Texas Tech/Kingsville playbook for scheduling cream puffs.

Was 2021 all that long ago? Bookend the schedule with Texas College in week one and close with Bethel.

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X