Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TAMUK09 View Post

Remind me again where West Texas ended up finishing in the LSC last season?

Oh, crap, that's right, they finished #8! And couldn't even beat Kingsville in Canyon. 😁
    Man, don't pay this Buffoon any mind. He is just a condescending, narcissistic a-hole. TYPICAL GOVT PAYCHECK COLLECTOR. I think he is part of the RHOWT.

To be honest, he is not even worthy of being part of the great folks of Canyon!

Comment

Remind me again where West Texas ended up finishing in the LSC last season?

Oh, crap, that's right, they finished #8! And couldn't even beat Kingsville in Canyon. 😁
      Tell me about that magical Kingsville run starting 7-0 and securing those playoff games?

Weren't you the guy that got butthurt because the posters weren't giving Kingsville respect after playing Sul Ross and North American?

WT fans knew all season that WT was inconsistently mediocre and at best could back into a playoff spot before they quit on their coach.

Watching Kingsville was like watching Bernie Sanders 2020 campaign.

Everyone knew they were going to come back to earth when playing tougher teams.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Man, don't pay this Buffoon any mind. He is just a condescending, narcissistic a-hole. TYPICAL GOVT PAYCHECK COLLECTOR. I think he is part of the RHOWT.

Because I have called you out on your passive aggressive BS and/or nonsense the last 14 years under ASUPops, Ramblin Man, or any other handle you have switched back and forth like the football teams you cheer for?

I see government positions posted all the time for your line of work and people that have had your beliefs have also come over to the dark side.

Don't knock it until you try it.

Being a vet and a Marine that has served your country I would be happy to help you out if you ever see a position that suits you on usajobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Because I have called you out on your passive aggressive BS and/or nonsense the last 14 years under ASUPops, Ramblin Man, or any other handle you have switched back and forth like the football teams you cheer for?

I see government positions posted all the time for your line of work and people that have had your beliefs have also come over to the dark side.

Don't knock it until you try it.

Being a vet and a Marine that has served your country I would be happy to help you out if you ever see a position that suits you on usajobs.
          CASE IN POINT.

YOU ARE MY BEST WITNESS.

🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

Comment

CASE IN POINT.

YOU ARE MY BEST WITNESS.

🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀
            I would join in this conversation but with my prostrate I can only Pizz about 1 foot and that is mostly dribble. No way I could win

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post

I would join in this conversation but with my prostrate I can only Pizz about 1 foot and that is mostly dribble. No way I could win
              🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Tell me about that magical Kingsville run starting 7-0 and securing those playoff games?

Weren't you the guy that got butthurt because the posters weren't giving Kingsville respect after playing Sul Ross and North American?

WT fans knew all season that WT was inconsistently mediocre and at best could back into a playoff spot before they quit on their coach.

Watching Kingsville was like watching Bernie Sanders 2020 campaign.

Everyone knew they were going to come back to earth when playing tougher teams.
                Go back and look at things. I didn't even start thinking Kingsville had a chance at a playoff season, let alone say anything about it, until they beat #12 West Texas in Canyon by a touchdown and never trailed West Texas for a single second of the game.

But I probably was paying too much attention to West Texas's #12 ranking and the fact that, at least some years, WT can be pretty competitive in conference. I was hoping last year would be a good year for West Texas because the Lone Star Conference is a lot more fun when they are.

And yes, I screwed up and didn't see a 0-5 finish coming. But then again, a lot of people smarter than me didn't see that coming either or the D2 coaches who vote on the D2 coaches' poll never would have ranked Kingsville in the teens before the collapse.

Comment

Yeah, I usually like West Texas people. I hope WT has a good season this year. It always makes for a more interesting season when they do.

Comment

Yeah, I usually like West Texas people. I hope WT has a good season this year. It always makes for a more interesting season when they do.
                    Agree 100%!

Comment

• Now with Coach Aych's son graduated from Angelo and no longer playing, and thecdew coaching changes, and portal losses, my only contact left is Girsch.

Not sure I will have a LSC "team" next season. I will just root for weekly match-up favorites I guess. With a little extra towards Angelo and WT. But not like this past season.

Comment

• Originally posted by TAMUK09 View Post

Go back and look at things. I didn't even start thinking Kingsville had a chance at a playoff season, let alone say anything about it, until they beat #12 West Texas in Canyon by a touchdown and never trailed West Texas for a single second of the game.

But I probably was paying too much attention to West Texas's #12 ranking and the fact that, at least some years, WT can be pretty competitive in conference. I was hoping last year would be a good year for West Texas because the Lone Star Conference is a lot more fun when they are.

And yes, I screwed up and didn't see a 0-5 finish coming. But then again, a lot of people smarter than me didn't see that coming either or the D2 coaches who vote on the D2 coaches' poll never would have ranked Kingsville in the teens before the collapse.
                        Its all good. I was like that with WT when they were starting to make the playoffs thinking they were going to run through teams in the MIAA with a worst record.

Kingsville is trending in the right direction and hope WT catches up soon.

We need more UTPB and MIdwestern posters to make things more fun.

I do miss the Commerce, ACU, and Tarleton posters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Its all good. I was like that with WT when they were starting to make the playoffs thinking they were going to run through teams in the MIAA with a worst record.

Not so much the ACU guys. I'm going to try and look up Major Payne next time up in Stephenville.
                          Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

• Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

Not so much the ACU guys. I'm going to try and look up Major Payne next time up in Stephenville.
                            One of my very best friends now I met on this board that went by "ACUFan".

There were a couple of others (catatonic, ACUDad, etc.) that were also great people.

Two peeps I dont miss was ACUGradStudent and whoever that psycho lady was that worked for the corpus admissions office that alledged to have all the cheating goods on the top LSC schools at the time.

I miss MajorPayne, wisdomgymrat, and Texan Fan from the Tarleton side.

Comment

• LionFan You mean that gal who had the goods on WTAM who called Lion Fan , Hitler? And the name stuck with him,

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

WT's new coach should definitely breath some new life into the program. If nothing else the players will have more hope heading into the season.

October 7 and 14 will be good weekends to be in Kingsville. If Kingsville has to have WT and Angelo State back to back I sure am glad it's at home. Hopefully Kingsville can figure out how to be competitive against Angelo State, especially since it's homecoming.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X