Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about the ENMU posters? There is like 3 of us lol. Hopefully a few more show up with Lee back in the saddle

Comment

• Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
      LionFan You mean that gal who had the goods on WTAM who called Lion Fan , Hitler? And the name stuck with him,
      Yeah she was AMW33 or something like that.

I almost did the "@" search but didn't want to bring Betelgeuse back to life.

Comment

• Originally posted by TAMUK09 View Post

WT's new coach should definitely breath some new life into the program. If nothing else the players will have more hope heading into the season.

October 7 and 14 will be good weekends to be in Kingsville. If Kingsville has to have WT and Angelo State back to back I sure am glad it's at home. Hopefully Kingsville can figure out how to be competitive against Angelo State, especially since it's homecoming.
        The LSC conference as a whole is the most fun when Kingsville, ASU, and MSU are at the top with good records.

I think Angelo State comes back to the pack a bit but should still be the favorite.

Comment

• Originally posted by gohounds View Post
          What about the ENMU posters? There is like 3 of us lol. Hopefully a few more show up with Lee back in the saddle
          The more the merrier especially if they pull more upsets and are competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by gohounds View Post
            What about the ENMU posters? There is like 3 of us lol. Hopefully a few more show up with Lee back in the saddle
            I've been posting on here almost 20 years ish? I've seen several come and go....

I will say this time has made this board much more tame than it used to be, there were years where reality TV couldn't have kept up with the LSC board drama.

I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

I've been posting on here almost 20 years ish? I've seen several come and go....

I will say this time has made this board much more tame than it used to be, there were years where reality TV couldn't have kept up with the LSC board drama.
              Fun times!!!!! 😂😂😂

Comment

• It seems the LSC has some life back in it with all the new changes of staffs and schedule updates

Comment

• Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

The best times were the late 2000s when the MIAA, RMAC and the LSC were in the same region.

WT, ACU, Tarleton, and Kingsville fans would give each other hell through the season and then unite and give it to the MIAA posters from Pitt State and Northwest when they would come over and remind us of their dominance over us and D2 in general.

Then you would have Chadron beating WT and ACU in the playoffs as well and their fans coming over to give us the business too.

Also back then the tailgates were awesome and made a lot of great friends from ACU, Kingsville, and when Brandon would travel when WT and ACU were really good.

The year Grand Valley travelled to WT we were fortunate to meet some great GV posters that made the trip.

Facebook and Twitter in general have killed the popularity of message boards to the point that the majority of posters left here on this board are retro aging or old geezers like us.

Comment

• So from what I see, non-conference games are...

ASU - Col Mines, UWA
                    TAMK - CMU, and TBA
                    WT - Western Colorado, Adams
                    WNMU - ACU
                    WOU - South Dakota State, Lincoln (CA)
                    MSU - CSUP
                    UTPB - Texas College, Western Colorado

RMAC OOC games I've found
                    Colorado Mines, - GVSU, ASU
                    CSUP - GVSU, MSU
                    Chadron - Quincy, Augustana
                    FLC - William Jewell, Arizona Christian
                    SD Mines - Valley City State, Truman

Seeing some NSIC as non-conference opponents on some schedules.
                    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

• Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
                      So from what I see, non-conference games are...

ASU - Col Mines, UWA
                      TAMK - CMU, and TBA
                      WNMU - ACU
                      MSU - CSUP

CSUP - GVSU, MSU

I know I tease a lot but I hope Kingsville picks up a D2 opponent for the second game even if its against a team like Lincoln, Missouri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

I know I tease a lot but I hope Kingsville picks up a D2 opponent for the second game even if its against a team like Lincoln, Missouri.
                        Me too. I'm going to be really grumpy if they add North American University. If you are going to schedule NAIA teams, at least make sure they are not in their probationary period!!

Comment

So from what I see, non-conference games are...

ASU - Col Mines, UWA
                          TAMK - CMU, and TBA
                          WNMU - ACU
                          MSU - CSUP

CSUP - GVSU, MSU

Is that Arizona Christian on WNMU's schedule? I hadn't found that one.

I've collected everything I know here: https://www.d2football.com/forum/for...nference-games

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Is that Arizona Christian on WNMU's schedule? I hadn't found that one.

I've collected everything I know here: https://www.d2football.com/forum/for...nference-games
                            Abilene Christian
                            Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Abilene Christian
                              Abilene Christian isn't playing WNMU this season. https://acusports.com/news/2023/3/16...-schedule.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Abilene Christian isn't playing WNMU this season. https://acusports.com/news/2023/3/16...-schedule.aspx
                                IDK, Maybe I was looking at last year's schedule

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X