Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

Great news, this is an answered prayer.
    Thank you sir and it surely was an answered prayer.

I remember a brain surgery on a classmate in the 80s and he looked like he was thrown through the windshield in a car wreck with all the staples and cables.

This incision was barely noticeable and is supposed to "evaporate" in a couple of weeks total.

The advances in medicine and surgery are staggering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

She is doing astonishingly well thank you so much for asking.

She had a 4 hour brain/head surgery for a Chiari Malformation.

She was discharged within 72 hours and is already walking around trying to play with friends with very little pain.

We should know more in mid June during her follow up visit how successful the surgery is.

Medicine has sure come a long way and cant think the surgeon and her team enough at Houston Children's Hospital.

Its hard to imagine the whole process not turning out better than it has so far.
      Great news! I hope she gets clearance to get back to her BB sooner rather than later.

Comment

Thank you sir and correct on all questions.

She had 2 bones removed from the back of her head and a thin lining cut from the dura mater as part of that surgery.

One of the surgery team assistants told us "Most people do this as a pre-caution and don't need it but she did as her tonsils inside that area were extremely swollen".

Her condition was bad enough to where she would get extreme headaches and fatigue in the 4th quarter of basketball games when the games were on the line.

Me and the coach would get a lot of questions and borderline passive aggressive comments about fitness training.

Hopefully this addresses everything and she is able to become the extremely fun athletic kid that loves basketball and wants to improve.

Not attending camps really devastated her this year.

Thanks for your support and prayers they were felt and helped out tremendously.
        Thank you for the full update. Again, prays will remain, my friend, until she reaches full recovery.

Comment

Thank you sir and it surely was an answered prayer.

I remember a brain surgery on a classmate in the 80s and he looked like he was thrown through the windshield in a car wreck with all the staples and cables.

This incision was barely noticeable and is supposed to "evaporate" in a couple of weeks total.

And SO MUCH more coming our way. Want until you see the unbelievable treatments and medications coming. People will live healthy into the 100's.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

And SO MUCH more coming our way. Want until you see the unbelievable treatments and medications coming. People will live healthy into the 100's.
            Great news. Hopefully I stick around long enough to see it if my job stress doesnt take me out first. Haha.

Comment

And it was just announced Al Pacino will be a father at age 83. What a man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Actually -

MBB
                ATTENDANCE: 727
                ATTENDANCE: 742
                ATTENDANCE: 1093
                Just from some random men's basketball home game box scores. I guess I should've said they'd all fit in one section of the football stadium.

Football's homecoming game had an attendance of over 9,000. Over 7k in attendance against TAMUK. Facts get in the way of a good story sometimes.
                Interesting. It's stunning that basketball attracts less than a thousand a game, and this is for a team that has won what, 3 or 4 straight conference championships? If that's all the support there is, why have scholarship athletics at all?

Comment

Here ya go! Let's all waste our time talking about all the CRAP that has nothing to do with football on a D2 FOOTBALL MESSAGEBOARD.

Go ahead.........LET 'ER RIP!!
                  I must be getting old, because my nostril hairs, also my eyebrows and now I just noticed that the hairs on my butt and crotch are turning gray. WTF!

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

I must be getting old, because my nostril hairs, also my eyebrows and now I just noticed that the hairs on my butt and crotch are turning gray. WTF!
                    Shave all that hair off. Get waxed. Put on a speedo. Call Muscle Magazine.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

Shave all that hair off. Get waxed. Put on a speedo. Call Muscle Magazine.
                      Ha. Heck no, I ain’t going be doing that.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

Ha. Heck no, I ain’t going be doing that.
                        You don't groom your boys???

Comment

Here ya go! Let's all waste our time talking about all the CRAP that has nothing to do with football on a D2 FOOTBALL MESSAGEBOARD.

Go ahead.........LET 'ER RIP!!
                          Anything you post generally is a load of crap.

ASUFraud is the biggest joke on the actual OT.

He blocked me in like a day because he's big wuss.

Comment

You don't groom your boys???
                            You don't have any to groom.

Comment

• The West Texas A&M Lady Buff volleyball team has been ranked first in the nation announced by the American Volleyball Coaches Association (AVCA) preseason poll released this afternoon.

The AVCA released the Top-25 team rankings for preseason where the Lady Buffs received 42 votes for the top spot. National runner-up Concordia St. Paul received fives votes to finish second, with MSU Denver, Wayne State, and Tampa rounding out the top-5.

The Lady Buffs are the only Lone Star Conference team to be ranked in the Top-25 AVCA preseason poll. There are four Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference (RMAC) teams to make the top poll including No. 3 ranked MSU Denver, No. 18 Regis, No. 21 Colorado Mesa, and No. 22 Colorado School of Mines. The Lady Buffs competed against three of those four RMAC schools listed and eventually defeated then-ranked No. 1 MSU Denver last season in the South Central Regional Championship to make it to the NCAA Elite Eight.

This is the fourth time in WT history that the Lady Buffs have been ranked No. 1 in the AVCA preseason poll and the first time in 22 years since 2001, followed by the 1998 and 1991 seasons.

The No. 1 ranked Lady Buffs will open preseason play at their annual BritKare Lady Buff Classic on Sept 1 and 2. The Lady Buffs are slated to compete against Adams State, East Central, St. Mary's, and Davenport.

Season tickets are sold out.

The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

• Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
                                The West Texas A&M Lady Buff volleyball team has been ranked first in the nation announced by the American Volleyball Coaches Association (AVCA) preseason poll released this afternoon.

The AVCA released the Top-25 team rankings for preseason where the Lady Buffs received 42 votes for the top spot. National runner-up Concordia St. Paul received fives votes to finish second, with MSU Denver, Wayne State, and Tampa rounding out the top-5.

The Lady Buffs are the only Lone Star Conference team to be ranked in the Top-25 AVCA preseason poll. There are four Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference (RMAC) teams to make the top poll including No. 3 ranked MSU Denver, No. 18 Regis, No. 21 Colorado Mesa, and No. 22 Colorado School of Mines. The Lady Buffs competed against three of those four RMAC schools listed and eventually defeated then-ranked No. 1 MSU Denver last season in the South Central Regional Championship to make it to the NCAA Elite Eight.

This is the fourth time in WT history that the Lady Buffs have been ranked No. 1 in the AVCA preseason poll and the first time in 22 years since 2001, followed by the 1998 and 1991 seasons.

The No. 1 ranked Lady Buffs will open preseason play at their annual BritKare Lady Buff Classic on Sept 1 and 2. The Lady Buffs are slated to compete against Adams State, East Central, St. Mary's, and Davenport.

Season tickets are sold out.
                                πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X