Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am starting to believe WT has something to do with these spy balloons. Possibly Lynn trying to get a look-see??

Comment

Well, since this is a topic, I figure I'll ask....

How is Angelo State's MBA programs? Anyone been through ASU's online program?

I'm thinking about transferring my MBA credits since I'll be stationed in San Angelo. I'm also considering Pitt State's online MBA program. I've been accepted to both.
      RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
      Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        I am starting to believe WT has something to do with these spy balloons. Possibly Lynn trying to get a look-see??
        There is enough hot air in Canyon/Amarillo to fuel them. So yea you might be on to something,

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

There is enough hot air in Canyon/Amarillo to fuel them. So yea you might be on to something,
          Right??? That makes perfect sense!

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post
            Well, since this is a topic, I figure I'll ask....

How is Angelo State's MBA programs? Anyone been through ASU's online program?

I'm thinking about transferring my MBA credits since I'll be stationed in San Angelo. I'm also considering Pitt State's online MBA program. I've been accepted to both.
            It's ranked 197 out of 344 online MBA programs. I would for sure select Angelo over Pitt State.

Comment

Speaking of crap, I am not hearing the hoopla or hubbub over Women's Texas A&M baskieball this season. "Wha hoppened"? Are they doing good? Bad? It's just very unusual for a HUGE thread not to be hijacking the D2 Football message board this time of year.

Comment

It's ranked 197 out of 344 online MBA programs. I would for sure select Angelo over Pitt State.
                Thank you for the reply. I noticed that ranking. Both schools are accredited by AACSB, which is the most well respected business school/MBA accreditation. It'll be a tough choice.
                RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
                Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Thank you for the reply. I noticed that ranking. Both schools are accredited by AACSB, which is the most well respected business school/MBA accreditation. It'll be a tough choice.
                  You are very welcome.

Since you will be at Goodfellow, Angelo is probably your best move. And, they are VERY military friendly with many servicemen enrolled. Not to mention the university president is Airforce retired Lt. General Ronnie Hawkins.

Sounds like a slam dunk to me.

But, whatever you choose, I wish you all the best!!

Comment

Hats off to Pops for starting a Crap Hole thread and stirring the pot as much as possible. Also, hats off to RunningCat and Islander for the entertainment value during the off-season.

On another note, I hear WT TiddlyWinks Team is nationally ranked this year!!!!

Comment

Speaking of crap, I am not hearing the hoopla or hubbub over Women's Texas A&M baskieball this season. "Wha hoppened"? Are they doing good? Bad? It's just very unusual for a HUGE thread not to be hijacking the D2 Football message board this time of year.
                      Looks like they are ranked 8th in the regional rankings.

Time will tell if they can hold on to it.

Comment

After the Lady Buffs’ performance last night versus LCU, it’s doubtful if they hold onto it. Probably just lucky to be ranked that high. It might get ugly at LCU Saturday if they don’t play better. Disappointing season to the day the least.

The Buffs, on the other hand, are a different story. Probably playing their best BB to date. If they continue to play well, they should win the LSC and make the regional.

Comment

I just sent you a DM.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                            I started the Rugby Thread as a method to mock the softball, basketball tennis threads. There are other places on the board for those sports, but reason and logic are not taught at certain LSC institutions.
                            RC, I kinda got roped into Tennis when my Softball daughter seen both men and women playing Tennis on television at the ripe old age of 7. She surmised that since boys didn’t play Softball it really couldn’t be REAL Sport. Knowing nothing about the sport she went to a local club and after getting killed in her first tournament one of the other players parents said there was this old guy that worked really well building a base for kids to be competitive. So, she went to him for her formative years and learned all the techniques and shots. The absolute best at what he did but he was very inappropriate with the things he did and said. But, she was clueless and the older kids were profanity laced brats so in the grand scheme of things it just really didn’t matter much.

He developed her base where she could go to training centers. From her 8th grade year on she was a top twenty in Texas. I tell you this because a lot of top tennis players use their ability to get into colleges they otherwise wouldn’t even be considered. The young ladies she competed with ended up at MIT, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Brown, Wesleyan Connecticut Vanderbilt and many others. Stanford and Cal Berkeley as well

She got offers from all over. She turned down Navy which was gut wrenching for me. She also was told by the coach at Carnegie Melon he would make sure she was accepted. She had no interest and getting accepted there like 17% I believe. So, while it’s not football these young women used it to the benefit themselves. There is no way 8 out of ten of these players could have gotten into these schools.

As for her part, she got her Accounting Degree paid for by playing tennis.

Off season is tough especially when you don’t have any interest in basketball or baseball. Loved to play them in my youth but have no interest in watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                              Hats off to Pops for starting a Crap Hole thread and stirring the pot as much as possible. Also, hats off to RunningCat and Islander for the entertainment value during the off-season.

On another note, I hear WT TiddlyWinks Team is nationally ranked this year!!!!
                              Absolutely!!! And the coach is the world's best, as is the '23 recruiting class. They have the best Winkers coming in next season. I predict top in the LSC.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Looks like they are ranked 8th in the regional rankings.

Time will tell if they can hold on to it.
                                Ahhhhh. That explains why we dont have a Women's Texas Baskie Ball thread!!! If they aren't in 1st, we aren't hearing about it.

GOT IT!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X