Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
    GWB is the most optimistic of any Lady Buffs fan now. Hope the limb doesn’t get sawed off with him at the end. Go Buffs!!
    100%.

Like I said....the "Jerry Jones" of Women's Texas A&M University.

Comment

Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
      GWB is the most optimistic of any Lady Buffs fan now. Hope the limb doesn’t get sawed off with him at the end. Go Buffs!!
      If I am the most optimistic, you need to change who you hang out with.

Disclaimer from my profession: Past performance is not a guarantee of future results:

I am not "Chicken Little" Simply because this team did not meet the high expectations of this fan does not mean the "Sky Is Falling"
      The LSC is becoming stronger in WBB, because of the teams mentioned: LCU - ASU - TWU - UTTyler. That does not mean Wt is falling behind.
      The LSC has 16 teams, the five mentioned are the only ones with over .500 records. I don't see that changing.

LCU playing UT-Tyler for an Elite Eight spot tonight. Nuturel Court - I'll give the edge to LCU.
      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

If I am the most optimistic, you need to change who you hang out with.

Disclaimer from my profession: Past performance is not a guarantee of future results:

I am not "Chicken Little" Simply because this team did not meet the high expectations of this fan does not mean the "Sky Is Falling"
        The LSC is becoming stronger in WBB, because of the teams mentioned: LCU - ASU - TWU - UTTyler. That does not mean Wt is falling behind.
        The LSC has 16 teams, the five mentioned are the only ones with over .500 records. I don't see that changing.

LCU playing UT-Tyler for an Elite Eight spot tonight. Nuturel Court - I'll give the edge to LCU.
        Thanks "Jerry"!

Comment

In double OT: UTT - 67
          LCU - 64

UTT goes to the Elite 8 - congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
            In double OT: UTT - 67
            LCU - 64

UTT goes to the Elite 8 - congrats.
            Ohhhhhh man how exciting!!!! Lots of excitement displayed by the many responses!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Ohhhhhh man how exciting!!!! Lots of excitement displayed by the many responses!
              I had a UTT a while back. Antibiotics cleared it up.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

I had a UTT a while back. Antibiotics cleared it up.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

We need to get a bunch of UTT peeps on this message board to talk womens basketball so ASUPops will have more peeps in the off season to banter with.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

We need to get a bunch of UTT peeps on this message board to talk womens basketball so ASUPops will have more peeps in the off season to banter with.
                    Since their team is 70% foreigners they probably do not have enough relatives that can communicate in English.

Comment

• Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                      Since their team is 70% foreigners they probably do not have enough relatives that can communicate in English.
                      56.25%

Comment

Yeah I like to go watch the Islanders tennis players and almost all of them are from Europe or South America.

Ironically their only American player this year that starts in the top 6 grew up in Amarillo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

56.25%
                          Yup that 13.75% makes a world of difference!

What's funny is you spent your time figuring it out! 70707070707

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Yup that 13.75% makes a world of difference!

What's funny is you spent your time figuring it out! 70707070707
                            What is funny is that it took me all of a minute and I did the math without taking off my shoes and socks.

So you calculated the same number?

Comment

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

What is funny is that it took me all of a minute and I did the math without taking off my shoes and socks.

So you calculated the same number?
                              No.....I calculated in my head in 5 seconds the difference between two posted numbers.

You went to the site and looked at each player.

Hey, it's not a knock bruh. I just found it comical.

Stop being a snowflake.

Comment

Who is in charge of checking student visa's and passports??

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X