• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Basketball Coaching Changes

MSU WBB - Chris Reay resigns
    UTT MBB - Louis Wilson resigns
    UAFS MBB - Jim Boone resigns

MSU MBB Justin Leslie - rumored to be an thin ice

Cory Hogue speculates that two LSC coaches could be contenders for the vacant Tarleton job
    WT WBB Josh Prock
    UTT WBB Rebecca Alvidrez
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
    MSU WBB - Chris Reay resigns
    UTT MBB - Louis Wilson resigns
    UAFS MBB - Jim Boone resigns

MSU MBB Justin Leslie - is rumored to be on thin ice

Cory Hogue speculates that two LSC coaches could be contenders for the vacant Tarleton job
    WT WBB Josh Prock
    UTT WBB Rebecca Alvidrez
    I was wondering when MSU was going to make a change, it's overdue.

I watched a few streaming broadcasts of Tarleton, they need help. Just don't think They will go for a D2 coach.
    In today's political climate, female candidates have an advantage. Alvidrez would be a good choice.
    Tarleton will probably look for the most high-profile coach they can get, they are still trying to prove they belong in D1.

The question at Wt is how long will Josh and Tom stay? It's common knowledge Coach Brown turned down the men's job at Tarleton.
    IF Prock was offered the WBB job I am sure he would have a conversation with Tom. IMHO the problem at Tarleton is the AD.
    Tom is going into his 9th season, I think.
    Josh seems to have settled into Canyon. They like CISD and the community. However, it's hard to say no to D1.
    For now, I don't think Josh is going anywhere.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

I was wondering when MSU was going to make a change, it's overdue.

I watched a few streaming broadcasts of Tarleton, they need help. Just don't think They will go for a D2 coach.
      In today's political climate, female candidates have an advantage. Alvidrez would be a good choice.
      Tarleton will probably look for the most high-profile coach they can get, they are still trying to prove they belong in D1.

The question at Wt is how long will Josh and Tom stay? It's common knowledge Coach Brown turned down the men's job at Tarleton.
      IF Prock was offered the WBB job I am sure he would have a conversation with Tom. IMHO the problem at Tarleton is the AD.
      Tom is going into his 9th season, I think.
      Josh seems to have settled into Canyon. They like CISD and the community. However, it's hard to say no to D1.
      For now, I don't think Josh is going anywhere.
      I'm not sure Tom was the TOP candidate at Tarleton, but he WAS in the top 2/3. WT stepped up to keep Tom. Tarleton went with the high profile D1 retread.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

I'm not sure Tom was the TOP candidate at Tarleton, but he WAS in the top 2/3. WT stepped up to keep Tom. Tarleton went with the high profile D1 retread.
        From what I heard, Tom withdrew prior to interviews and was not one of the 5 that was interviewed for the position. Anyone with knowledge of Tarleton knows that the AD isn't the issue right now... it is higher up than him.

Comment

Originally posted by TSUTexans View Post

From what I heard, Tom withdrew prior to interviews and was not one of the 5 that was interviewed for the position. Anyone with knowledge of Tarleton knows that the AD isn't the issue right now... it is higher up than him.
          Yes, I was technically wrong. I heard from a very reliable source had Tom not dropped out of the interview process he WOULD have been a top 2/3 finalist for the job. Regardless, they should have hired him.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X