Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know what this is about?

The Lone Star Conference has announced a public reprimand of UT Permian Basin head baseball coach Gabe Grinder.

Coach Grinder violated the LSC Sportsmanlike Conduct Policy when he made public comments that were unduly critical of another member institution during a press conference on May 1.

No additional comments will be issued on this matter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They had just finished sweeping Oklahoma Christian, but I have no idea of what happened or was said.
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

"Gabe Grinder
    @GGrinder33
    ·
    Apr 30
    IF YOU DODGE GAMES AS A COACH…YOU SHOULDN’T BE A COACH!

I said what I said! It’s about playing and finding out what team is the best. Not dodging and sheltering your team."

Comment

UTPB got screwed over for the last conference seed.The last seeded team made it in without playing their last conference game against a ranked opponent. UTPB had the tie breaker and would have made it in with a loss by that team. The conference should apologize to UTPB, not public reprimand him.

Comment

Originally posted by UTPBFalcons1 View Post
        UTPB got screwed over for the last conference seed.The last seeded team made it in without playing their last conference game against a ranked opponent. UTPB had the tie breaker and would have made it in with a loss by that team. The conference should apologize to UTPB, not public reprimand him.
        Thanks for the explanation. I mistakenly assumed it had something to do with UTPB's final series.

I'm assuming it was a weather related cancellation. The LSC should have had SEU stay another day or play two DHs on the available days.
        Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X