Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Ouachita Baptist and Benedict wouldn't win the LSC much less be in the top 10.

Both teams got boat raced off their home fields by other 2nd place finishers in the playoffs after finishing undefeated in weak conferences.

These rankings are almost always recycled based off the previous years results.
    So why isn’t Mines there?

Comment

Originally posted by SPWOU View Post
      How many graduated / used up eligibility? I think they were a very experienced senior-laden team. Plus the HC left for the San Diego HC position.
      Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

How many graduated / used up eligibility? I think they were a very experienced senior-laden team. Plus the HC left for the San Diego HC position.
        This article is a few months old and doesn't even account for the HC leaving. Pretty surprising to not have them in there based on their success the past several years.

Comment

Originally posted by SPWOU View Post
          Not sure their QB is coming back for his 5th year. Plus a new HC.

Comment

I think his point was a response to BC who stated they just use last years final standings as preseason power rankings.

Comment

3 more months until things start heating up!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

So, you are comparing Lynn to the Carthels?
                No. Lynn believes in defense.
                lol

Comment

I think they had a ton of 5 and 6-year guys. The QB could be coming back, but I don’t know where I heard that (if I did hear that).

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

No. Lynn believes in defense.
                    lol
                    WT's defense in the Carthel era was famous for putting teams in 3rd and 23.......and then allowing a first down. It used to drive me nuts. Of course they'd finally get the ball back and score in 5 plays. Then the D would do it all over again.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X