Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Augie d1 thread

Speaking of former NCC foes congratulations to the Jack's on a great season and the bison on making yet another title game appearance! Go Bison

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post
      Speaking of former NCC foes congratulations to the Jack's on a great season and the bison on making yet another title game appearance! Go Bison
      With those last two words I no longer enjoy your post.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
        With those last two words I no longer enjoy your post.
        Bovine creatures stick together lol

Comment

And another former NCC team stepped up tonight - Morningside wins the NAIA title, 35-28 over Benedictine College.

Comment

The administrators and presidents who bent over for Augustana and Sioux Falls look like complete jackasses. Rightly so.

Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by badboyblynn View Post
              And another former NCC team stepped up tonight - Morningside wins the NAIA title, 35-28 over Benedictine College.
              Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                The administrators and presidents who bent over for Augustana and Sioux Falls look like complete jackasses. Rightly so.

Good riddance.
                Just how did the administrators and presidents bend over for Augustana or Sioux Falls? You still have a great private University in SF in the conference. You come across as a bitter man John. Why the hatred for AU and SF? and how have they hurt the NSIC? Explain yourself!

Comment

Congratulations
                  :good: +1

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                    Just how did the administrators and presidents bend over for Augustana or Sioux Falls? You still have a great private University in SF in the conference. You come across as a bitter man John. Why the hatred for AU and SF? and how have they hurt the NSIC? Explain yourself!
                    Explain myself? Is this a joke? I don't even know you and you're assuming I'm bitter. These are comments that are honestly not even worth responding to. Maybe the issue is that you are judgmental.

Regarding the rest, I have already stated my opinion numerous times. I think the NSIC moved too far west. Its going to look even more ridiculous when SCSU and MSU leave. It added too many schools that did not fit the profile of the core members. Sioux Falls was always going to be the core of the conference. It doesn't work as well without Augie, to say the least. And yes, the NSIC did too much to appeal to the Sioux Falls market in basketball regarding the conference tournament, and alienated fans that do not live in the Mecca of the NSIC.

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
                      I could see Augie staying but being ineligible for postseason league honors
                      Agreed. I'm sure there will be a few compromises to let them stay. The member institutions want them out after this year ... you'll be seeing that in the papers soon.

Comment

Explain myself? Is this a joke? I don't even know you and you're assuming I'm bitter. These are comments that are honestly not even worth responding to. Maybe the issue is that you are judgmental.

Regarding the rest, I have already stated my opinion numerous times. I think the NSIC moved too far west. Its going to look even more ridiculous when SCSU and MSU leave. It added too many schools that did not fit the profile of the core members. Sioux Falls was always going to be the core of the conference. It doesn't work as well without Augie, to say the least. And yes, the NSIC did too much to appeal to the Sioux Falls market in basketball regarding the conference tournament, and alienated fans that do not live in the Mecca of the NSIC.
                        THIS is why more than one person has called you bitter. We don't have to know you to say you sound bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                          THIS is why more than one person has called you bitter. We don't have to know you to say you sound bitter.
                          Oh, I'm happy to admit I was bitter about the Sioux Falls conference tournament, and everyone knows that. That's water under the bridge. I thought it was a slap in the face to the fans who did not live in that part of the conference. Just my opinion. The admission of schools like Minot State was too laughable for me to become bitter. By the way, how is that 16 team strategy working out? It was boring even when there were 16 teams.

When you said I was bitter about Augustana leaving the conference, that's simply not true. I'm not bitter about this latest development at all. I welcome it.
                          Last edited by John; 12-16-2018, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Oh, I'm happy to admit I was bitter about the Sioux Falls conference tournament, and everyone knows that. That's water under the bridge. I thought it was a slap in the face to the fans who did not live in that part of the conference. Just my opinion. The admission of schools like Minot State was too laughable for me to become bitter. By the way, how is that 16 team strategy working out? It was boring even when there were 16 teams.

When you said I was bitter about Augustana leaving the conference, that's simply not true. I'm not bitter about this latest development at all. I welcome it.
                            There are too many threads going on here :)
                            If I said you were bitter about AU leaving, then I misspoke and didn't make myself clear. I was trying to say you are bitter about the NSIC in general. I could tell you were happy about AU leaving.

Comment

I LOVE living in the Mecca of the NSIC...

Comment

Originally posted by cougar1997 View Post
                                I LOVE living in the Mecca of the NSIC...
                                It'd probably be the ideal place to live if it were not surrounded by nothing.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X