Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
    13 years later SMSU's remains at the top.

The suites are the best in the NSIC as you can sit outside in great weather or inside if you prefer.

I agree with the criticism about the visitor seating, but the berm and hill are pretty good options too.

The canopy is also amazing as we saw on Thursday night as it was rainy and windy but dry under there.

I know I am biased. I accept that but as a home fan it is easily the best .

Also there are many good to great stadiums in the league, not just SMSU

Comment

13 years later SMSU's remains at the top.

The suites are the best in the NSIC as you can sit outside in great weather or inside if you prefer.

I agree with the criticism about the visitor seating, but the berm and hill are pretty good options too.

The canopy is also amazing as we saw on Thursday night as it was rainy and windy but dry under there.

I know I am biased. I accept that but as a home fan it is easily the best .

Also there are many good to great stadiums in the league, not just SMSU
      Although this has nothing to do with fan experience, game radio announcers do not like press box at 25-30 yard line.

Comment

• Winona has the best Student Section! Am I wrong???

Comment

• Originally posted by NSICFballFan View Post
          Winona has the best Student Section! Am I wrong???

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Although this has nothing to do with fan experience, game radio announcers do not like press box at 25-30 yard line.
            very true. fair criticism too

Comment

• Originally posted by NSICFballFan View Post
              Winona has the best Student Section! Am I wrong???
              As a player it was 100% WSUs.... Augie's berm being filled with former players for the USF games was a solid honorable mention. Some great back and forth.
              4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
              2016 NSIC Champions
              🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

very true. fair criticism too

Comment

• My top two are actually SMSU (biased) and UIU. I don't think Upper Iowa gets enough credit. They don't need a large stadium in Fayette, it would go to waste. Instead, they kept the home side reasonable and put the money into everything else. Top to bottom, the facility is beautiful. When you factor in the tailgating area and how (I believe) the team does the pregame walk, every detail about it is top-notch.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                      My top two are actually SMSU (biased) and UIU. I don't think Upper Iowa gets enough credit. They don't need a large stadium in Fayette, it would go to waste. Instead, they kept the home side reasonable and put the money into everything else. Top to bottom, the facility is beautiful. When you factor in the tailgating area and how (I believe) the team does the pregame walk, every detail about it is top-notch.
                      Agree on UIU. Just enough visitor section and placed correctly. Very nice home side that is correctly sized. And the tailgate area is cool too. Fun place, really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Agree on UIU. Just enough visitor section and placed correctly. Very nice home side that is correctly sized. And the tailgate area is cool too. Fun place, really.
                        I plan on making my first trip to Upper Iowa next weekend for the Northern game

Comment

• Just wondering when the Blake will no longer be viable and the school is forced to do something. That might be the only way to a new stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by njmav1 View Post

Just wondering when the Blake will no longer be viable and the school is forced to do something. That might be the only way to a new stadium.
                            If Joshua starts marching around the stadium blowing rams horns I'm getting out of there.

Comment

• Originally posted by njmav1 View Post

Just wondering when the Blake will no longer be viable and the school is forced to do something. That might be the only way to a new stadium.

Comment

• I'm very excited to see Dacotah Bank stadium tomorrow night. If anybody is interested in going to the game and hasn't already bought tickets I would recommend you do so today. I've heard all of the seating has been sold out and only standing room tickets remain. Those should still give you a pretty good view of the game from the berm around the field though. It will be interesting to see how the new ticketing system works. Hopefully getting into the stadium isn't a hassle. I'd be surprised if there are any tickets available to purchase if you walk up at game time and want to get in.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X