Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
    I'm very excited to see Dacotah Bank stadium tomorrow night. If anybody is interested in going to the game and hasn't already bought tickets I would recommend you do so today. I've heard all of the seating has been sold out and only standing room tickets remain. Those should still give you a pretty good view of the game from the berm around the field though. It will be interesting to see how the new ticketing system works. Hopefully getting into the stadium isn't a hassle. I'd be surprised if there are any tickets available to purchase if you walk up at game time and want to get in.
    Do you what the capacity is at Dacotah Bank stadium? With standing room it looks to be around 5500. MSU Blakeslee stadium has a high capacity. Augustana's is 6800 before the fire Marshall says no mas.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Do you what the capacity is at Dacotah Bank stadium? With standing room it looks to be around 5500. MSU Blakeslee stadium has a high capacity. Augustana's is 6800 before the fire Marshall says no mas.
      I was told if you count people standing around the end zone fence the capacity would be as much as 10,000.

Comment

The article in the paper today lists 4500 seating with room for 7000 with standing room.

Comment

MSU can get well over 10,000 if needed.

Comment

• If the NSIC ever were to expand, here's a stadium within the conference footprint that would hold up decently in the stadium rankings.

Last edited by Stanger86; 09-11-2021, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• The trip to Aberdeen was worth it. I gave myself a self guided tour after the game (and got some funny looks in the process). Even passed coach Sauter in the stairwell. I like how the softball stadium was incorporated.

I'd have changed some of the finishes, and put in an actual ticket booth, but besides that it was a great experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post

The article in the paper today lists 4500 seating with room for 7000 with standing room.
                Just over 5800 for tonight inaugural game. Can't even fathom what Gypsy Days is gonna be like

Comment

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                  The trip to Aberdeen was worth it. I gave myself a self guided tour after the game (and got some funny looks in the process). Even passed coach Sauter in the stairwell. I like how the softball stadium was incorporated.

I'd have changed some of the finishes, and put in an actual ticket booth, but besides that it was a great experience.
                  People might not have stared if you have remembered to wear pants..............

Would you put it at the top of the list?

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

People might not have stared if you have remembered to wear pants..............

Would you put it at the top of the list?
                    Well technically speaking... I was wearing shorts! :)

Yes, I would - unquestionably. It might even be the best in the entire country. I'm sure a lot of FCS teams would be very happy to have such a facility.

They did an excellent job integrating the Barnett Center and the new softball stadium as well (which also has to rank near the top).

I'd say NSU is lucky to have such a facility, but I know they earned it/deserved it.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• It was an incredible crowd but yes, I agree with your points. The fan experience would be better if they improved those things- I've never seen a crowd at UMD anything like that. So many people were standing around the edge- it would have been nice for them to have a place to sit. Leaky mine shaft is a great description!

Comment

• The NSIC is going through a renaissance with stadiums. New stadiums at NSU, MSU-Minot, UIU, SMSU, USF and AU. Many others making significant improvements. I'm thinking MSU-Mankato will get a new stadium when they decide whether to go D1 or not.

Comment

The NSIC is going through a renaissance with stadiums. New stadiums at NSU, MSU-Minot, UIU, SMSU, USF and AU. Many others making significant improvements. I'm thinking MSU-Mankato will get a new stadium when they decide whether to go D1 or not.

Comment

• We just have to kill off laker, then see if we can exchange all of his empty chocolate milk bottles for a big enough donation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X