Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have it a little rough with our school colors - not that I dislike them personally, but...

My favorite has to be the all-golds. My least favorite has to be the grays from a few years back - not that they were terrible, they just looked super generic. I saw that exact same design for other teams.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

I'm in the minority here, but I really don't like the old Mustang logo. It looks too much like SMU/Ford. I'd rather have something completely original.
      I had two Mustangs. One was metallic blue, the other orange and black. And I'm Methodist, I just never got the death penalty. So I'm all in.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I had two Mustangs. One was metallic blue, the other orange and black. And I'm Methodist, I just never got the death penalty. So I'm all in.
          I come from a Chevy family.

Comment

I come from a Chevy family.
            Blasphemy! Sinner repent!

Comment

My least favorite has to be the grays from a few years back - not that they were terrible, they just looked super generic. I saw that exact same design for other teams.
              Those were hideous!

Comment

I wish the Mustangs would bring by the "horseshoe reward stickers" on the back of their helmets.

Comment

Comment

I imagine if you go to the NSIC app or site and click view games you will find it. I am sure it will be able to be watched. maybe just not up yet.

Comment

It's up on the Stretch website, so it should be only a matter of time before the app has it if it doesn't already

Comment

https://portal.stretchinternet.com/mnsu/

Comment

It looks listed to me at the top of the page.

Comment

I think the Coo's unis are pretty bad overall. As in ugly... not badass.

The only ones I really like are all black with THE COO up near the collar and the black matte helmet with a claw mark on it.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I'm not in favor of this combo for the Mavs.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                                I'm not in favor of this combo for the Mavs.

I respectfully disagree, I actually like that combo! The combo I really dislike is the white tops with the yellow pants...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X