Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winona_20_20DB View Post

Keep up the good work. If no one else appreciate what you do I do. I've been on this form for 2-3 years since my son started playing for Winona. The reason I know anything about the other teams is because of you. I though this forum was about helping each other grow. If you have information about your team why don't you just share it with Matt instead of making him do all the work for you.
    Thanks Matt you are Appreciated by me.
    Winona20....good to hear that you find my column of value to you. Thanks. I will be at the Winona at USF matchup tomorrow....and if you are there feel free to introduce yourself. (any other Winona board brothers as well)

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

Winona20....good to hear that you find my column of value to you. Thanks. I will be at the Winona at USF matchup tomorrow....and if you are there feel free to introduce yourself. (any other Winona board brothers as well)
      Wish I could make it only get to Winona home games. If you see my son you can tell him Hello. Cam Gavin #20. Hope to meet you one day. I think we are both from Illinois.

Comment

Wolves currently surviving the Christmas Beavers 14-10 entering the 4th quarter. Tough one to watch for many different reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
          Wolves currently surviving the Christmas Beavers 14-10 entering the 4th quarter. Tough one to watch for many different reasons.
          Sounds like a thriller. Wish Witt would've written more about it in his preview.

Comment

Comment

Catch the bleeping punt and stop giving up yards....my word.

Comment

Watson has been out since early in the game. I think he had 16 yards and a TD. His hamstring is giving him problems again. The Coo looks like a different team this week.

Comment

Wolves up 14-10, 1:30 to play. NSU with a 3rd and 8 from their own side of the field and we go pass play, nothing there, throw it out of bounds to run no time off on Minot...WTH.

Meanwhile, Minot has 40 seconds left, needs a TD, ball on their side of the field with no TOs and runs the ball...

Wolves survive 14-10...

Comment

Now THAT'S the USF team I expected to see this week. What a fun game to be at.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Sounds like a thriller. Wish Witt would've written more about it in his preview.
                      No comment, which, if ya think about it, really is a comment. Have a nice day.
                      Last edited by Clean Liver; 09-14-2019, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sloppy 1st half for UMD, along with impressive showing by MSU Moorhead led to 20-14 score at the half. The 3rd qtr the Bulldogs we expected to see showed up, and have scored 35 straight points to take a 48-20 lead with 10:00 left in 4th.

Comment

Ugh

Comment

Wsc with an OT win over smsu

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X