Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To any stats analyst here. What's the NCAA record for points scored in consecutive games? 155 has to be up there, especially without OT.

Are we trying to get kicked out like UST?

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
      How in the the hell did UMD lose to the peacocks?!?!?! Are they really that much worse without Larson at QB.
      I'm guessing no perfect picks again this week in the pick 'em contest.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
        GameDay is in Brookings for NDSU-SDSU, but USF fans take a shot at Augie anyway. Quite a rivalry.

LOL. Love it!

Comment

I was going to light that Augie flag on fire but couldn't find a lighter.

Also, North had a bad day...yikes

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Where was the Augie flag? I saw MSUM and Dakota-Wesleyan, but that was it from my angle. Granted I was only there for the last half hour. I could have borrowed an SMSU flag but I didn't want to leave town at 2AM to get a good spot.

McAfee's ATV-thing pulled up right in front of me, which was awesome. I don't think I made it on TV though.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Would have gladly given you a flame... anything to stoke your ego

Comment

UND had home hockey this weekend so the hotels were full- got a room in Fargo and just got back from the game. When your #3 and #4 running backs get over a hundred yards you know the result was lopsided. When you go on the road you can only bring so many players and I'm sure that they all got in. The last TD came with about a half of the 4th quarter to go. Both teams were running the play clock down to the last seconds to keep things rolling. A number of Mav drives were on the short field. Can't be a fun time for either team. I heard one older UMC fan complaining but I don't know what you could do- start taking knees in the first half? Unfortunate result, I hate to see anyone get beat that bad- you get to the point where you hope no one from either side gets hurt. Mavs could have scored over a hundred if that had been their aim. Fortunately it wasn't.

Comment

Has to be discouraging for the players at UMC and those that follow the program. Seems to be an ongoing problem most of the time since MSU joined the NSIC back in 08; maybe before that as well. If they are going to stay in D2, the athletic administration there needs to see what can be done, if anything, to improve competitiveness.

Comment

Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post
                    Has to be discouraging for the players at UMC and those that follow the program. Seems to be an ongoing problem most of the time since MSU joined the NSIC back in 08; maybe before that as well. If they are going to stay in D2, the athletic administration there needs to see what can be done, if anything, to improve competitiveness.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Would have gladly given you a flame... anything to stoke your ego
                      I appreciate that flame offer but I could do without that poor choice of words for your 2nd part. You'll be happy to know I had some fun dialogue with both bases and if you think I hurt your feelings on here, wait until you get what's coming in the next few years. I'm going to look like your best bud.

Comment

UND had home hockey this weekend so the hotels were full- got a room in Fargo and just got back from the game. When your #3 and #4 running backs get over a hundred yards you know the result was lopsided. When you go on the road you can only bring so many players and I'm sure that they all got in. The last TD came with about a half of the 4th quarter to go. Both teams were running the play clock down to the last seconds to keep things rolling. A number of Mav drives were on the short field. Can't be a fun time for either team. I heard one older UMC fan complaining but I don't know what you could do- start taking knees in the first half? Unfortunate result, I hate to see anyone get beat that bad- you get to the point where you hope no one from either side gets hurt. Mavs could have scored over a hundred if that had been their aim. Fortunately it wasn't.
                        Hardly MSU fault for UMC ineptness, plus game was moved to a venue that really favored the Mavs. UMC players know what they are getting into when they sign letter of intent. They get to keep playing football, some scholarship money and an education. Life is good.

Comment

Comment

I agree. I've been on both sides of the situation and I would be insulted if someone was taking a knee early in the 4th.

Comment

I agree. I've been on both sides of the situation and I would be insulted if someone was taking a knee early in the 4th.
                              My thoughts exactly, there isn't a great way to win 81-0 but taking a knee without being able to fully run the clock out would be an even bigger slap in the face.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X