Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 10 chat

just in case people want to discuss any games other than MSU/USF :)

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    just in case people want to discuss any games other than MSU/USF :)

Comment

If I was neutral I would probably pick Winona since they are the home team. Looking at statistics and comparing game scores, it would seem to be a close game. Hope the Vikings can pull off a road win against a quality team.

Comment

Augustana with a TD with 40 seconds to go up 1 then picks Winona off on next play. Watching it on TV and the announcer kept calling for a penalty for the QB being over the line on the throw. Replay made it look he was on the line or 1 step over at most. Tough loss for sure.

Comment

Before any Winona fans get here I will swallow my Augieholism and admit the Augie QB was over the LOS on the game winning TD.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
            Before any Winona fans get here I will swallow my Augieholism and admit the Augie QB was over the LOS on the game winning TD.
            It was hard to see from the HBC camera angle to see how far over it was, it honestly looked close to me but the color commentator was very adamant that he was over the LOS.

Comment

Augustana dominated in total yards 550-188, 1st downs 25-9 and held the Warriors to 6 yards rushing, however it took a questionable non call for the Vikings to win 26-25.

Comment

So if augie and Mankato both make the playoffs and USF and win next week also who makes the mwb?

Comment

Upper Iowa should forfeit next weeks game or Mankato should just start all their back ups. If Wayne can put up 62, Mankato will put up 100

Comment

Wayne State had an offensive explosion today, beating Upper Iowa 62-0.

Comment

Originally posted by uiucocks View Post
                      Upper Iowa should forfeit next weeks game or Mankato should just start all their back ups. If Wayne can put up 62, Mankato will put up 100
                      Mankato puts up points on everyone.

42 vs .USF
                      62 vs. WSC
                      81 vs. UMC
                      74 vs. Mary
                      52 vs. Duluth

to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior1980 View Post
                        So if augie and Mankato both make the playoffs and USF and win next week also who makes the mwb?
                        Wouldn't it be WSU, but that's just a guess

Comment

Just asking cause both teams would be 8-3 and USF would have the time breaker

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior1980 View Post
                            Just asking cause both teams would be 8-3 and USF would have the time breaker
                            But isn't one of the factors who hasn't played in the MWB most recently? Who was the most recent participant between those two?

Comment

Usf was last in in in 2014 and Winona was 2012 I do believe

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X