Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wildcat94 View Post

No. I just don't think Dixie has improved since leaving the GNAC and until they prove otherwise I will take a 3rd place LSC team. Mines and Pueblo are definitely in the playoffs.
    As said Dixie is out, it's not even worth discussing them. The loss to Chadron ended their playoff hopes unless they upset Mines, which they didn't.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TarletonStateTexan View Post

Has it ever dawned on you that the NCAA is, and has always been, more concerned with the almighty dollar? Me thinks having Tarleton play host as the No. 1 seed, the NCAA will reap way more in terms of revenue as the Texans roll thru SR4 en route to the National Championship game a mere two hours away in the DFW metroplex. No one wants to come up to MSU-Mankato's s#!tty junior high stadium and frozen rock-solid concrete "turf" again.
              You must be fun at parties

Comment

Comment

Agree. My eyeball test says LSC should get 3 teams and not NSIC or RMAC. I think even with 3 losses Commerce should be in. They always show out and they would be the last team I would want to see in the playoffs. I would be happy to see any 3rd place team from any conference over a 3rd place LSC team. As for Dixie they were never above 3rd place in the GNAC and would not be this year either. Just an average team.
                  This from earlier in the month. Turns out Commerce.........not to shabby!

Comment

This from earlier in the month. Turns out Commerce.........not to shabby!
                    This wasn't exactly a bold statement worthy of quoting yourself, but okay?

Comment

Comment

Who ever even said it was tougher, can we please find that comment?

If Mankato's schedule didn't deserve the #1 seed then Tarleton's surely didn't either. Most LSC teams have scheduled the GNAC for OOC (credit to the Lions for challenging themselves with Pueblo and vice versa) but how do OOC games against Simon Fraser or whatever mean more than a silo schedule? This is such a tired argument at this point.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Who ever even said it was tougher, can we please find that comment?

If Mankato's schedule didn't deserve the #1 seed then Tarleton's surely didn't either. Most LSC teams have scheduled the GNAC for OOC (credit to the Lions for challenging themselves with Pueblo and vice versa) but how do OOC games against Simon Fraser or whatever mean more than a silo schedule? This is such a tired argument at this point.
                            They end up making the point for the other side of the argument every time they bring it up too...

Comment

Are you serious? Saying that a silo SOS was better that another considered school from another conference has to mean that the silo conference schools silo league was tougher than the other conferences considered simply because they only played conference schools. And have you ever actually watched any of these NSIC games? Some of these schools are tough to watch. And why are you defending them anyway? As for Tarleton, say what you want but that was the best team in the region and probably the nation. Ask Valdosta about those conference rematches.

Comment

Enjoy the 1 seed Purple. Commerce is coming back to town again. You might want to pull up the Pueblo/Commerce tape before you hang your hat on that little win today.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X