Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winona state wins 20-10 over csp! Mineral water Bowl next up for the warriors?

Comment

Duluth goes for it on 4th and goal up 38 and and NSU stops them. Most excited I have been all year for Wolves football.

Comment

I could watch Jack Anderson run all day long. Runs so hard

Comment

USF beats Wayne 41-21. Wayne played pretty well in the first half, especially on the defensive side. Some costly Wildcat turnovers meant their offense wasn't on the field much in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
            Duluth goes for it on 4th and goal up 38 and and NSU stops them. Most excited I have been all year for Wolves football.
            Classy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

Those guys are among the worst in the NSIC.
              Because they mean BUSINESS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

Because they mean BUSINESS!!!!
                "If we can get seven yards we'll have another DT's Pub and Prime Time Pizza Peacock First Down!"

A couple weeks ago I lost count of how many times the announcer called us the University of South Dakota, and once he called us the Sioux Falls Storm.

Comment

"If we can get seven yards we'll have another DT's Pub and Prime Time Pizza Peacock First Down!"

A couple weeks ago I lost count of how many times the announcer called us the University of South Dakota, and once he called us the Sioux Falls Storm.

Comment

#2 QB Zach Masoli for Augustana is playing well and he can run. #1 Kyle Saddler has an air cast on his leg while watching from the sideline.Not at all concerned with Masoli going forward.

Comment

Yeah.......been listening to those guys for a few years now. It is laughable that DT"S cannot spell "too". It has been pointed out to them and they still don't get it. They must "MEAN BUSINESS" too. Sounds like he is trying to take a dump.

Comment

USF beats Wayne 41-21. Wayne played pretty well in the first half, especially on the defensive side. Some costly Wildcat turnovers meant their offense wasn't on the field much in the 2nd half.
                        Those were killers.

Good game Coo

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X