Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

Now I see why I didn't notice Lamphere....he was in for 2 plays during the entire first half. LOL Not sure I would say they "rotate the 2 the entire game", but I get ya. Certainly he was used more frequently in the 2nd half.

The athleticism of the wideouts is something CSUP needs to look at as a spot for a possible opening. Their size will measurable over the DB's for Kato. Last year CSUP struggled a lot trying to pass against MSU..and I think they will need to be far better throwing the ball than they've been in the past two visits.

MSU has the identical offensive identity to the past years when the teams played....down to having the exact same skill players and much of the same OL. Expect more of the same there..with Gunn been the first person you need to try and slow down....and then Zylstra over the top. He's a matchup problem but CSUP made some plays on balls thrown to him a year ago with their stud DB last year (Williams?)..as he could really go get it.
    Yes, both QBs this year are far more capable of moving the ball through the air. They'll need to let them do so to have ANY sort of chance in Mankato. If the weather takes away the passing game then Pueblo is in trouble as I think that's the one area they can have some success.

I'm figuring out travel now to see what I can do to get up there.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X