Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Are you the spoke person for all or the RMAC? As far as NC the Vikings have 3 in the last 4 seasons, Mens BB, Baseball and Softball.
    Oh that's nice, let me go check out the D2 softball forum and we can discuss with all 3 of the fans there ;)

I am the spokesman for myself, but you asked for banter from a Pueblo fan and I have been known to banter.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Private jets, we're on it

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Oh that's nice, let me go check out the D2 softball forum and we can discuss with all 3 of the fans there ;)
        Well played.

Comment

Any Thunderwolf fans to banter with? You build a new stadium in 2008 and make the visiting locker room so small the visiting team cannot fit into it. A ten lane track separating the fans from the action, I thought the days of multi use stadiums were long over.

Comment

I am the spokesman for myself, but you asked for banter from a Pueblo fan and I have been known to banter.
            You're quite surly Mr. Turbonium, the official spokesperson for the RMAC. At least you end your swipes with a smiley. Basketball NC was very well followed, Augustana even beat U of Iowa at their place in front of 12 thousand plus fans in an exhibition game. I'm sure if Vegas did D2 odds the two RMAC schools would be heavy favorites

Comment

You're quite surly Mr. Turbonium, the official spokesperson for the RMAC. At least you end your swipes with a smiley. Basketball NC was very well followed, Augustana even beat U of Iowa at their place in front of 12 thousand plus fans in an exhibition game. I'm sure if Vegas did D2 odds the two RMAC schools would be heavy favorites
              I'm sure basketball was great...

Now back to playoff football.

Comment

Good to hear from a Thunderwolves fan. Your football history is quite impressive, including a Natty. I understand the compromises title IX demand. This will be a tough game for Augustana to win, hoping for a good competitive game. My daughters raved about a restaurant they ate at in Pueblo. Called one of them and she said Taco Navarro.

Comment

Good to hear from a Thunderwolves fan. Your football history is quite impressive, including a Natty. I understand the compromises title IX demand. This will be a tough game for Augustana to win, hoping for a good competitive game. My daughters raved about a restaurant they ate at in Pueblo. Called one of them and she said Taco Navarro.
                  It'll be a great game, looking forward to seeing a new team come to Pueblo in what should be a physical and defensive game. I think the Pack can shut the Augustana run game down and force a talented but inexperienced backup QB to throw against a pretty solid CSUP secondary. Who knows though, just my thoughts after watching bits of random games.
                  Last edited by Turbonium; 11-22-2019, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...w-ad-campaign/

Hopefully the NCAA has their drug tests ready for both SD schools...

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...w-ad-campaign/

Hopefully the NCAA has their drug tests ready for both SD schools...
                        We are on meth....
                        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

We are on meth....
                          I'm on it! Hahaha who approved this..

Comment

At least that drug has the potential for being a performance enhancer.... unlike what Colorado players usually get popped for

Comment

CSUP reinstated football in 2008 and all those playoff appearances plus a NC, what facilitated CSUP success so quickly?

Comment

Originally posted by twolfbenchwarmer View Post
                                At least that drug has the potential for being a performance enhancer.... unlike what Colorado players usually get popped for
                                Hmm but you're ignoring the pain management aspect here, maybe the CO guys are able to recover faster than those popping opioids? Lol.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X