Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phillip Lindsay's little brother might be the best.
    Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Pueblo with the first sustained drive of the game but settles for a short FG.

3-0 Pack

Comment

Augie drives but the Pack D comes up with a pick.

7 minutes to play in the first half

Comment

Pueblo leads 3-0 at half. Pack defense starting to get pretty good pressure. Run game for both teams pretty nonexistent.

Pueblo to receive to start the 2nd half.

Comment

10-0 Pack, offense starting to find some things.

Comment

17-0 Pack

14:52 to play in the 4th quarter. Pack defense very impressive so far.

Comment

Augie OL getting completely dominated the 2nd half. Pack still lead 17-0 with 9 minutes left in the game.

Comment

Final score in Pueblo 17-0

Comment

Congrats to Augustana on a great season, hope your guys who went down injured today are okay. Safe travels home to all!

Comment

That's no excuse. Chadron State rebuilt their stadium, and could have saved money by putting a track round the football field. But, instead, they are currently building a separate track facility

Comment

Originally posted by sportsvine View Post

That's no excuse. Chadron State rebuilt their stadium, and could have saved money by putting a track round the football field. But, instead, they are currently building a separate track facility
                        Chadron hardly rebuilt their stadium, they basically put turf down and built a giant press box. No way they could have even kept the field the way it was and put a 10 lane track around it. There's literally a road directly behind where the visitor stands are now.

I also thought originally they were actually building a new stadium and having the field run north-south as every other field ever does. Why did they end up just renovating half of a stadium just as Adams State did.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Chadron hardly rebuilt their stadium, they basically put turf down and built a giant press box. No way they could have even kept the field the way it was and put a 10 lane track around it. There's literally a road directly behind where the visitor stands are now.
                          They moved the main grandstand about 15 feet to the south (more against the hill). They could have moved the grandstand another 50 feet to accommodate a track, but I suppose the costs of doing this would maybe be more than what they have done instead, which is building the track on south of the Chicoine Center at the base of the hill. Leveling off part of the hill for a track seemed like it would be more expensive than moving the grandstand another 50 feet to the south.

Comment

They moved the main grandstand about 15 feet to the south (more against the hill). They could have moved the grandstand another 50 feet to accommodate a track, but I suppose the costs of doing this would maybe be more than what they have done instead, which is building the track on south of the Chicoine Center at the base of the hill. Leveling off part of the hill for a track seemed like it would be more expensive than moving the grandstand another 50 feet to the south.
                            Who knows with constructions costs I guess, I was hoping they would build something new and turn the field but cost is obviously always #1 for nearly all D2 schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Who knows with constructions costs I guess, I was hoping they would build something new and turn the field but cost is obviously always #1 for nearly all D2 schools.
                              From what I've heard, there was a cost analysis done of turning the field, making it north/south like nearly every football field ever made, but I heard that the costs of doing so would have been double than what they've done. Overall, I was a bit disappointed that they didn't build a real visitor side, but, I think the new scoreboard is awesome, and the stadium is overall plenty big enough considering the size of school/town, etc.

Comment

From what I've heard, there was a cost analysis done of turning the field, making it north/south like nearly every football field ever made, but I heard that the costs of doing so would have been double than what they've done. Overall, I was a bit disappointed that they didn't build a real visitor side, but, I think the new scoreboard is awesome, and the stadium is overall plenty big enough considering the size of school/town, etc.
                                Agreed, scoreboard is a great addition. I figured it wound up being too expensive, a lot of work to start from scratch.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X