Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently people that know are happy about the hire. Sounds like he had options whoever it is so hopefully that is good news for Northern. We will know in 24 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
      Apparently people that know are happy about the hire. Sounds like he had options whoever it is so hopefully that is good news for Northern. We will know in 24 hours.
      For what it's worth, I'm not as confident in my guess as I once was...haha

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

For what it's worth, I'm not as confident in my guess as I once was...haha
        I was wonderin' if it might be someone from a D-III school in Wisconsin. Close. Ties to the area - WI, MN, IA etc. Hey, I live in the desert, it's sunny, warm, and my mind gets clouded by my thirst-quencher of choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

I was wonderin' if it might be someone from a D-III school in Wisconsin. Close. Ties to the area - WI, MN, IA etc. Hey, I live in the desert, it's sunny, warm, and my mind gets clouded by my thirst-quencher of choice.
          I thought the same right away, from what I have been told there was atleast one interview from a coach in the state of Wisconsin.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

It appears Zim has heard Mike Schmidt of UW-Lacrosse. Hmm...

In his bio the end says "He is currently pursuing a Master of Arts in Missional Christianity degree at Dubuque (Iowa) Theological Seminary." Is he looking to get out of football? I guess I dont know what that degree means.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Looks like it is Mike Schmidt

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Well..see you next fall football side of the boards...

Comment

• I was really impressed with what he did at UWL. I also see that their QB Evan Lewandowski is transferring, he was first team WIAC this season.
                        Last edited by WSUWarriorFan; 12-09-2019, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUWarriorFan View Post

I was really impressed with what he did at UWL. I also see that their QB Evan Lewandowski is transferring, he was first time WIAC this season.
                          Interesting. He seems to have padded his stats a little with 591 yds and 9!!! TDs in one game this year, but would surely compete for the starting job right away. Do you have to sit out a year going from D3 to D2?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Interesting. He seems to have padded his stats a little with 591 yds and 9!!! TDs in one game this year, but would surely compete for the starting job right away. Do you have to sit out a year going from D3 to D2?
                            Without looking into it I think you can transfer up divisions and play immediately, I could be wrong here. Wouldn't surprise me if he did up following the coach, not sure why else you would transfer especially being all conference for a good team.

Comment

• https://nsuwolves.com/news/2019/12/9...-football.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUWarriorFan View Post

Without looking into it I think you can transfer up divisions and play immediately, I could be wrong here. Wouldn't surprise me if he did up following the coach, not sure why else you would transfer especially being all conference for a good team.
                                Normally you can't go D2 to D1 without sitting, but D3 to D2 may be different since athletic aid isn't a factor in D3

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X