Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UMary1 View Post
    Thanks for the update Clean Liver. Always love this time of year, when the coaching carousel keeps going into spring. The talent that comes out of the NSIC seems to come on the defensive side of the ball lately when it comes to coaching ranks and coaches climbing the ladder. Kalen at Fresno State is the obvious exception. Keep the updates coming.
    I'm retired. What else do I have to do? Jk. I mowed the lawn earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

I'm retired. What else do I have to do? Jk. I mowed the lawn earlier.
      Did you have to move any snow before mowing the lawn?

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Did you have to move any snow before mowing the lawn?
        :-) Before we relocated I sold the snowblower on craigslist in 20 minutes. For some reason I saved my snow shovel and have it hangin' in the garage. Reminder of the good ol' back-breakin' days, I guess. It does snow here on occasion, though. More like a sprinklin' of powdered sugar.
        Last edited by Clean Liver; 03-04-2020, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMary1 View Post
          Thanks for the update Clean Liver. Always love this time of year, when the coaching carousel keeps going into spring. The talent that comes out of the NSIC seems to come on the defensive side of the ball lately when it comes to coaching ranks and coaches climbing the ladder. Kalen at Fresno State is the obvious exception. Keep the updates coming.
          I don't think the NSIC can claim DeBoer. He never coached in the league, or even D-II, straight from NAIA to FCS. Pretty sure the players/coaches from Mankato, St. Cloud and Augie that were in the NCC don't say they came from the NSIC just because they're in there now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gridiron Bobby View Post

I don't think the NSIC can claim DeBoer. He never coached in the league, or even D-II, straight from NAIA to FCS. Pretty sure the players/coaches from Mankato, St. Cloud and Augie that were in the NCC don't say they came from the NSIC just because they're in there now.
            I don't care what you say, the NSIC claims star QB Josh Duhamel.

Comment

• UMary and Co Defensive coordinator Matt Splon part ways. Ben Davis remains.

Comment

• Offensive line coach Joey Lehto has been promoted to offensive coordinator, linebackers coach Mitch Shepherd has been promoted to defensive coordinator, and UM-Crookston defensive backs coach Pat Johnson has been named defensive backs coach at his alma mater.

Comment

• Van Diest brings a friend to UMary as Defensive Line coach Alex Kasten joins the staff. Solid presence to the coaching staff, accountability looks good.

Comment

• Chad Henning is leaving MSU to coach at UIU.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                      Chad Henning is leaving MSU to coach at UIU.

An o-line coach? Bravo, long needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by cidpeacock View Post

An o-line coach? Bravo, long needed.
                        Good guy. At least he was always nice to me. That is pretty important!

Comment

• Former WSU running back and assistant coach Paul Preston is taking a job at Northwestern University as a recruiting assistant.
                          https://mobile.twitter.com/CoachPaulP34

Comment

• Forgot about the fact that with the coaching change at WSC, Brian Frana is looking for a job. As far as I know, he doesn't have a new one yet. Has a lot of years of service in the NSIC.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X