Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado St. Pueblo vs. Minnesota St. (4th times the charm)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, nearly all the 3rd downs were far too long for running the ball, let's not get carried away.

Comment

About what I was expecting from the Pack "O". Congratulations to the Mavericks! See ya next year in Mankato maybe.

Comment

The CSUP offense really holds them back. When forced to the air they look like a fish out of water. They don't look assertive in their approach..instead, hopeful. Each of the last three years they've brought an offensively challenged football team to the Blake..and in the games 1 and 2 they were able to hang around because their D forces turnovers..and can disrupt the opposing offense. This year the offense not only didn't produce, they turned the ball over early and let the gorilla get ontop of them..and then it's hard to get the Mavs off ya given their physical style.

Coming into this year I assumed CSUP would be about a half step behind on D..as they graduated a fair amount of their stars from a year ago. I was impressed with how they played strong D this year..but once again, their offense was less than explosive for a playoff caliber squad.

The Mavs deserve kudos here tho also....this looks like the best version of MSU that I've seen since covering them..2013. How far a team gets is often a result of who they face along the way. Commerce will be a handful..as they are peaking at the right time....but the Mavs are real real tough at the Blake..all the more if the weather is messy at all.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X