Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado St. Pueblo vs. Minnesota St. (4th times the charm)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado St. Pueblo vs. Minnesota St. (4th times the charm)

We are back at it again! The 3rd straight year pueblo will be coming up to Mankato! We might as well make this a yearly tradition! Mankato owns a 2-1 record in this series. Can Pueblo even up the series? Or will Mankato continue their recent success against Pueblo? Should be a good game!

Should be very interesting. MSU has the advantage of resting an additional week, and getting some injuries healed up somewhat. Also playing at home of course.

Comment

Should be an exciting game. Both teams have very good defenses, ranking near the top in a lot of different categories. As always with the Mavs it will be important to get the passing game going. If they can do that I like their chances.

Comment

Mankato obviously heavy favorites. Pueblo offense will be a bit less one dimensional this time out than the prior two years. Weather so far looks warmer there than in CO.

Comment

Comment

Massey not worth much but Pueblo did completely dominate.

Comment

Comment

I hope this weather forecast is wrong. I really don't want to sit in the snow.

Comment

At least that gives the ground crew plenty of time to clear the field and hopefully the grandstands. Saturdays forecast call for a little rain followed by a little snow early then windy around 20 mph during the game, with a high of 39. Sounds like a wonderful day for football and the Mavs crushing ground game. Dress like Laker and you will be comfortable at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                    At least that gives the ground crew plenty of time to clear the field and hopefully the grandstands. Saturdays forecast call for a little rain followed by a little snow early then windy around 20 mph during the game, with a high of 39. Sounds like a wonderful day for football and the Mavs crushing ground game. Dress like Laker and you will be comfortable at the game.
                    Coach Hoffner said that the field has been covered for almost a month, but they have taken off the tarp now because it will be easier to move the snow off than if it hit warm unfrozen ground. They have a great grounds keeping crew at MSU. The Pueblo players are used to snow in Colorado so that shouldn't be a surprise for them.

I'm sure I'll see some idiots barechested or wearing shorts. My Dad would have locked me in my room and made me miss the game if I showed up like that.

MSU wrestlers have been drafted in the past (by their coach Jim Makovsky) to shovel out the stadium. Great workout and public service. Another reason why I support his program.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

We just got about 8 inches over night here in Colorado.

Comment

Comment

This is becoming a playoff rivalry it seems! Pueblo is one of those teams that always makes me a little nervous when they show up on the Mavs schedule.. stout defense and just an all around solid program. Never easy, really looking forward to a great game again this year between these two!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

We just got about 8 inches over night here in Colorado.
                            They showed the snow in Denver on Twin Cities TV. Of course, they don't care about what happens in Mankato- they are concerned with the Gophers hosting Wisconsin. For many people, this is the most important Gopher game in their lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

But you will for a free bobblehead!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X