Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado St. Pueblo vs. Minnesota St. (4th times the charm)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like both games in the region will be dealing with some windy conditions, more so in Golden as gusts up to 50 mph are likely. I don't think it will be windy enough in Mankato to eliminate the passing game as it basically did in 2017, but if it does then a clear advantage goes to Mankato in this one.

CSU-P is loaded up on their plane and ready to head that way at the moment. Safe travels to them and looking forward to a great game.

Comment

Any preview from Witt?

Comment

If the Mavs QBs can throw the ball with accuracy this postseason, the Mavs will be a very difficult out.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
          If the Mavs QBs can throw the ball with accuracy this postseason, the Mavs will be a very difficult out.

Comment

I hope that the weather is better in Kato than it is here. Windy, snowy/sleety/rainy. This sucks and I hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
              Any preview from Witt?
              https://www.d2football.com/sr4-playo...t-msu-mankato/

Comment

The team is not that offensive. Some of the fans, however, are offensive.

Comment

I think it's pretty obvious that Pueblo will have to play their best game of the season to pull off the upset, they have the ability to do so but if they don't then this won't be close.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                    I think it's pretty obvious that Pueblo will have to play their best game of the season to pull off the upset, they have the ability to do so but if they don't then this won't be close.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

Sure? I'm actually being serious.

Comment

Comment

One reason I stated that CSU-P will have to play a near perfect game is due to injuries again to key guys as WR Dionte Sykes and RB DJ Penick will not be available. Huge losses for the Pack offense and some guys will have to step up quite a bit. RB Marcus Lindsay will get the start, much different type of back than Penick so we'll see what happens there.

Comment

Go Mavericks. Will be watching and cheering the NSIC on.

Comment

wow the turf looks fantastic.

Comment

Stream looks good so far, announcer is a bit much but to be expected.

TD Mavs, if Pueblo can't throw it'll be a long day as stated.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X