Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Unbiased opinion here...more of a question, I guess. Is TAMCC required by their coaches to get in the face of their opponent after every single play or is it just something they do on their own?

Also, this officiating crew looks like a group of friends leaving the bar at closing time and walking home. Lol

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Our offense hasnt exactly been world beaters all year. They are throwing to good effect and should probably stick with it today.

Comment

• Lions may need to disguise it, but not adjusting to this run heavy set is not an option.

Also, Offensive may need to go with trips receiver sets to spread the Mavs defense to get guys in open spaces.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Our offense hasnt exactly been world beaters all year. They are throwing to good effect and should probably stick with it today.
                I thought going into this game TAMUC fans were raving about the offense and that Smalls would be unstoppable.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                  Unbiased opinion here...more of a question, I guess. Is TAMCC required by their coaches to get in the face of their opponent after every single play or is it just something they do on their own?

Also, this officiating crew looks like a group of friends leaving the bar at closing time and walking home. Lol
                  Be happy you don't have to listen to their DC celebrate nearly every play by screaming YEAAHHHH YEEEAAAHHHH and jumping up and down. Felt like I was at a U12 softball game.

Comment

• Originally posted by msumavfan View Post

I thought going into this game TAMUC fans were raving about the offense and that Smalls would be unstoppable.
                    Nope. I think most of us said we would need a low scoring game to win.

Comment

• #2 QB Smalls has an attitude problem. He needs to just shut up and play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Be happy you don't have to listen to their DC celebrate nearly every play by screaming YEAAHHHH YEEEAAAHHHH and jumping up and down. Felt like I was at a U12 softball game.
                        The idiot who is wearing shorts to try to be tough???

Comment

• Originally posted by uiucocks View Post
                          #2 QB Smalls has an attitude problem. He needs to just shut up and play.

Comment

• Comment

• After seeing both teams this year it was pretty clear Mankato was simply a much better team than Commerce. Not very surprised by this score. Nicely done, Mankato...maybe the LSC isn't actually all that great? /bait

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

The idiot who is wearing shorts to try to be tough???
                                That wouldn't surprise me actually lol, I've only just looked at the score though, have not tuned in to watch.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X