Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

LOL. Commerce ran their mouths the entire game. Even got an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for celebrating what they thought was the winning TD.
    yeah, celebrating a td NEVER gets that call. lol. How unsportsmanlike to celebrate pulling within a point with 3 seconds to play. Shame on them!

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

So you think buying a 10 dollar ticket to a college football game gives fans the right to act like that without being challenged? BS.

Comment

You should probably rename it to cheap cigars. You handle trash talk a bit better than Commerce players though.
        HAHAHAHAHA I dish it out so I don't have any problem with others talking smack right back at me. I like my crow pie with extra filling. Talking smack breaks up the monotony of an otherwise boring day. I don't really take too much personal. There are a lot of more important things in life to get angry over. Football boards are supposed to be fun and entertaining and informative and opinionated. If anyone gets to overly offended I apologize in advance.

Comment

Yeah, they don't dare venture out to play teams from Mexico or the mighty GNAC. I'm sure Mankato is much too scared for that. They probably aren't even very good, they don't even play anyone. 707.
          I cannot believe you would ever bring up that soccer team from Mexico. They are probably as good as the some of the Colorado High School teams at the very least.

GNAC folks say that trash RMAC schools on a regular basis. GNAC posters are coming for you talking trash on another board out of their eyesight. Shame on you.

Comment

So you think buying a 10 dollar ticket to a college football game gives fans the right to act like that without being challenged? BS.
            That kind of stuff literally happens at every college football game. Not condoning it, but it happens. A vast majority of college football players seem to be able to handle it just fine.

Comment

yeah, celebrating a td NEVER gets that call. lol. How unsportsmanlike to celebrate pulling within a point with 3 seconds to play. Shame on them!
              This attitude is exactly the attitude Commerce has apparently. Who cares if it's an unsportsmanlike penalty, we (almost) won! Who cares if we talk a bunch of trash and then lose and try to fight some students? Who cares if we are down 28 and talk trash, hit people late, and get ejected from the game. Winning is easy, it's how you lose that shows who you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

I cannot believe you would ever bring up that soccer team from Mexico. They are probably as good as the some of the Colorado High School teams at the very least.

GNAC folks say that trash RMAC schools on a regular basis. GNAC posters are coming for you talking trash on another board out of their eyesight. Shame on you.
                Wat.

Comment

This attitude is exactly the attitude Commerce has apparently. Who cares if it's an unsportsmanlike penalty, we (almost) won! Who cares if we talk a bunch of trash and then lose and try to fight some students? Who cares if we are down 28 and talk trash, hit people late, and get ejected from the game. Winning is easy, it's how you lose that shows who you are.
                  haha.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X