Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas A&M Commerce vs. Minnesota St. The Rematch

Both teams are different now. Commerce has a running QB, which can cause the Mavs issues. Mavs D is also faster than it was in 2017. Should be a good game, but if the Mavs play like today (minus the sloppy TOs) they are going to be very difficult to eliminate.

Comment

Agree. Hopefully can reduce the TO's next week, also that there were no serious injuries from today's game that would keep personnel out of action. Overall a very impressive effort today by MSU.

Comment

Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post
        Agree. Hopefully can reduce the TO's next week, also that there were no serious injuries from today's game that would keep personnel out of action. Overall a very impressive effort today by MSU.
        What about Nate Gunn, it was he simply benched?

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

What about Nate Gunn, it was he simply benched?

Comment

Schroedermeier appeared to hurt his forearm/wrist and was out of the game.

Comment

Do you guys ever actually go to any games?

Comment

Originally posted by ETLion View Post
                Yup. See you Saturday!

Comment

Dern, no blinding snow blizzard in the forecast for next Saturday. Better pray to the Snow gods so they will change their mind.

Comment

If you could observe the weather and driving conditions in MN today, you would understand why many of us that normally attend home games were not able to attend today.

Comment

Would you like a list of the D2 and FCS games that I've attended this year? The schedule didn't allow for any FBS games for me this season.

Comment

If you could observe the weather and driving conditions in MN today, you would understand why many of us that normally attend home games were not able to attend today.

Comment

If Mankato takes care of the ball I like their chances. Pueblo had one of the better defenses in the nation and Mankato put up almost 550 yards and 35 points, and that includes a fumble inside the 1 yard line.

Comment

This should be a terrific game. Commerce is going to need to keep it a low scoring one to win I think. Defensively, they have managed to put everything together at the right time. Held Tarleton to 56 yds rushing after their season average of 260, and held Mines to 70 some yards yesterday, off their season average of over 200. The defensive line has been over matching opponents for the last month or so, culminating in 10 sacks at Mines on Saturday, all with 3 or 4 man pressure. Our d-backs are very good, though matching up with Zylstra is a nightmare for anyone. If we can control the los on defense like we have been and press Zylstra with back end help we have a chance.

On offense it has become the Miklo Smalls show for Commerce. He has emerged as our leading rusher out of neccessity, and he is strong, fast, and elusive with the ball. He is an excellent passer, can make all the throws both from the pocket and on the run, and has good deep ball accuracy with tall receivers with good speed. I expect us to come out in a pass first mentality next week, so it will be on the o - line to keep him protected.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Would you like a list of the D2 and FCS games that I've attended this year? The schedule didn't allow for any FBS games for me this season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X