Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

See, that's funny and I am not offended. If you can't enjoying tormenting your adversaries then why even watch football.
    I'm not offended nor do I find your comments tormenting. Smug and sophomoric, yes, but not tormenting. Have a lovely day.

Comment

• Originally posted by D2FootballFanatic View Post

I can enjoy it and I have no problem with it. But don't say it is an opinions thread when you dismiss everyone's opinion on Mankato
      Thank you.

Comment

• At least they aren't running 4 different offenses with 3 different QB's.

Comment

• Do the Mankato QB's have wildly different skillsets?

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            Do the Mankato QB's have wildly different skillsets?

Comment

• Comment

• I'd say Kaiser will fit right to share QB duties if he stays. Excellent passer and a better runner than I expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

I'd say Kaiser will fit right to share QB duties if he stays. Excellent passer and a better runner than I expected.

Comment

• Comment

• Kaiser is a very tall QB with good talent. I would be surprised if did not get a lot of playing time in 2020 along with JD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

I'm not offended nor do I find your comments tormenting. Smug and sophomoric, yes, but not tormenting. Have a lovely day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

There you go winning and influencing friends is my specialty. Glad your not offended. Lighten up the cold has you all stove up.

Besides if your MavsI fully expect the Lions to come in there over confident mop that place up to a shine like using mop and glo and elbow grease.
                          I see that you are answering Clean Liver's post, so I'll let you know:

1. Clean Liver lives in the desert. Possibly warmer at his place than at yours today, but I missed the national weather so I don't know. He has never lived in Minnesota.

2. He isn't a Mav fan- although I bet the farm that he is by now after your posts.

3. Commerce is pretty good. They have a lot of talent. They might win on Saturday. Or they might not. We shall see.

Comment

• Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post
                            Kaiser is a very tall QB with good talent. I would be surprised if did not get a lot of playing time in 2020 along with JD.
                            I'm excited to see this kid play regularly for the Mavs, huge stature and I feel like he is going to be able to sling the rock around. Hope his development continues towards where I think he could be. Easily will play next year with JD but after that I can 100% see him being a stand alone starter like Wolf and Lloyd became.

Comment

• Originally posted by D2FootballFanatic View Post

I'm excited to see this kid play regularly for the Mavs, huge stature and I feel like he is going to be able to sling the rock around. Hope his development continues towards where I think he could be. Easily will play next year with JD but after that I can 100% see him being a stand alone starter like Wolf and Lloyd became.

Comment

• I realize that but I'm saying Lloyd and Wolf are the only two that they have really ever used in that position. I just think you can find more consistency in the passing game and in QB play having one guy get a majority of the reps. Oh believe me I know all about Wolf and his career path through the Mavericks. I was there during his time, one of the best athletes to ever come through that program IMO.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X