Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D2FootballFanatic View Post

I realize that but I'm saying Lloyd and Wolf are the only two that they have really ever used in that position. I just think you can find more consistency in the passing game and in QB play having one guy get a majority of the reps. Oh believe me I know all about Wolf and his career path through the Mavericks. I was there during his time, one of the best athletes to ever come through that program IMO.
    Yes, this is Jon Wolf jumping over an all conference defensive back Solomon St Pierre in 2013 in Sioux Falls. It didn't just take my breath away- the entire VIP room at the Bob was breathless.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

Yes, this is Jon Wolf jumping over an all conference defensive back Solomon St Pierre in 2013 in Sioux Falls. It didn't just take my breath away- the entire VIP room at the Bob was breathless.

I remember that play. From a USF fan's perspective, it wasn't much fun to watch happen as SSP was probably the best player we had on our roster that year. :smile-big:

Comment

• Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

I remember that play. From a USF fan's perspective, it wasn't much fun to watch happen as SSP was probably the best player we had on our roster that year. :smile-big:
        I think that the game was over at that point. Not score wise, but that play seemed to just break the spirit. St Pierre was a great player- I'm sure he was just as surprised as I was when Jon did that and managed to land on his feet. If I remember right Jon had scrambled to the left and then cut back to the right before making the jump.

Comment

I think that the game was over at that point. Not score wise, but that play seemed to just break the spirit. St Pierre was a great player- I'm sure he was just as surprised as I was when Jon did that and managed to land on his feet. If I remember right Jon had scrambled to the left and then cut back to the right before making the jump.
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Domn8NE6UfM

Comment

• Originally posted by D2FootballFanatic View Post

I realize that but I'm saying Lloyd and Wolf are the only two that they have really ever used in that position. I just think you can find more consistency in the passing game and in QB play having one guy get a majority of the reps. Oh believe me I know all about Wolf and his career path through the Mavericks. I was there during his time, one of the best athletes to ever come through that program IMO.

Comment

I was standing on the sideline when this play happened. Happened almost right in front of me. It was mesmerizing to watch.

Comment

• I saw Wolf vaulting over the Dback from USF on the webcast back in 2013. Truly amazing.

Comment

• Safe travels to TAMUC and their fans today! Can't wait for this game to kickoff tomorrow! Go Mavs!

Comment

• Folks....sorry that I've been real busy this week and didn't get to my column until now. Just my own thoughts on the game. If there's anything erroneous in the column..I'm blaming my editor..er something..

https://www.d2football.com/2019-sr4-...ce-at-mankato/

Safe travels for all involved....including peeps heading to the MWB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
                      Folks....sorry that I've been real busy this week and didn't get to my column until now. Just my own thoughts on the game. If there's anything erroneous in the column..I'm blaming my editor..er something..

https://www.d2football.com/2019-sr4-...ce-at-mankato/

Safe travels for all involved....including peeps heading to the MWB.

Comment

• Comment

• Mankato 27-21. Also, this Peacock fan will be there supporting the Mavs.

Comment

• Comment

• Have fun brother. Wish I could be there.

Comment

• Are you driving in from Texas?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X