Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was an interesting page to follow throughout the week. Mavericks played one of the best games against good team i've ever seen them play. In the end, it was doubled up, and the Mavs are headed to the semis.

Comment

• I took today off from watching football to focus on schoolwork - but the final score was surprising. I thought it would be a lot closer. I guess not everything is bigger in Texas.

Congrats to the Mavs, best of luck next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Lions may need to disguise it, but not adjusting to this run heavy set is not an option.

Also, Offensive may need to go with trips receiver sets to spread the Mavs defense to get guys in open spaces.

Comment

• Comment

• This, MN St D was exceptional today. You are correct I did not think they would be factor. But they stepped up.

Congrats, now go represent and not be content and complacent as last year. Now, nothing short of a Championship is failure.
            There are no moral victories left at this level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

This, MN St D was exceptional today. You are correct I did not think they would be factor. But they stepped up.

Congrats, now go represent and not be content and complacent as last year. Now, nothing short of a Championship is failure.
              There are no moral victories left at this level.

This team has had Championship aspirations all year. This team is built for it, time to finish it off.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• This is what I see happening as well, but who knows what the committee will do

Comment

• Game was over after this play.

Comment

• Looks like Mavs will be traveling to slippery rock. High powered offense but super region one is always a little iffy. Mavs should be able to score on them, if they can contain their offense I like their chances.

Comment

• Excellent effort by the Mavs today. Goettl's INT and TD seemed to be the major turning point of the game in the second half. Fine defensive effort, and the O-line and running backs were really good today. On to Pennsylvania....

Comment

• Originally posted by msumavfan View Post

Are you driving in from Texas?

Comment

• Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post

Drove in from the Chicago area; I was there for work.

Congrats to the Mavs, and
                              Thanks! I do have one- bought it on LIDS for $5 when they had a big sale. Oddly enough, my Tarleton one was delivered yesterday. I still need an orange UT-RGV fitted cap- if someone knows their coach, 7 3/4 would be fine.

Have a safe trip home. Snow is starting Sunday night- 3 to 6 inches predicted- but a high of zero for Wednesday. I bet that they use the new bubble for practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post
                                . ;-)
                                100% true! :) He actually looked pretty good in that short time he played. Definitely a better passer than Smalls. The deep ball that got PI but was still caught was a nice throw.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X