Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mavericks are off to the natty!!

Comment

I REALLY wish the game was still in KC and there would be no issues about getting there. Having a bus option would help. Too bad sporting park breached their contract..

Comment

I was at the title game in 14 in Kansas City; took the fan bus. I may consider going if they offer that again.

Comment

Anyone have a preference for who we play next? Ferris has the better record but west Florida is hot right now and plays in a tough conference, plus has the experience of going to the title game two years ago.

It would be nice to get revenge on Ferris though

Comment

Originally posted by msumavfan View Post
            Anyone have a preference for who we play next? Ferris has the better record but west Florida is hot right now and plays in a tough conference, plus has the experience of going to the title game two years ago.

I'd be happy with either, but we have some unfinished business with Ferris State.

Comment

Originally posted by msumavfan View Post

Comment

Comment

Comment

If its once in a lifetime you must be about four years old... :)

Comment

Comment

The only team that can stop the Mavs right now, is the Mavs. They are so good in both sides of the ball. Especially on the lines. BIG shoutout to both O and D lines. THANK you for allowing the team and us fans such a fun season thus far.

FINISH THE JOB!

Comment

Congrats. It's a good time to be a Mavericks fan.

Comment

They've come a long ways from the opener, when the Mustangs were within striking distance in the early 4th...

Comment

Not sure if that close loss back in November against a now national finalist makes me feel better or sting a touch more. Either way, congrats purple bros. Enjoy Texas and get the job done.
                              4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                              2016 NSIC Champions
                              🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X