Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Article about a couple St. Cloud transfers at Mankato. Also mentioned a transfer from UND

Comment

Originally posted by msumavfan View Post
      Article about a couple St. Cloud transfers at Mankato. Also mentioned a transfer from UND
      Interesting! Glad that those guys get another chance.

Comment

They seem to be some positive additions to the team for next season; also glad for them they can continue their football career.

Comment

Chad Henning
          @CoachHenning751h
          Very fortunate to get a new challenge and opportunity to coach the Tight Ends here at MSU. Time to get to work!

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
            Chad Henning
            @CoachHenning751h
            Very fortunate to get a new challenge and opportunity to coach the Tight Ends here at MSU. Time to get to work!
            So it appears Mike Bernarde is out...

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

I haven't seen anything from him yet. He was the first person who I thought of when I saw that tweet.

Comment

Will be coaching defensive line. Some other changes with GAs and volunteers.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Will be coaching defensive line. Some other changes with GAs and volunteers.

Comment

Buetow is heading to NDSU.. what a great opportunity for him!

Comment

Buetow is heading to NDSU.. what a great opportunity for him!
                      Saw that on Twitter last night. I wondered where he would end up.

Comment

Feb. 5th-25 signed today. 11 from MN, 6 from Iowa, 7 from Illinois and Wisconsin, and one from SD.

Comment

Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post
                          Feb. 5th-25 signed today. 11 from MN, 6 from Iowa, 7 from Illinois and Wisconsin, and one from SD.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just got back from the MSU football banquet. I think there were 15 seniors that Coach Hoffner talked to one at a time on the stage. They went through the entire list of awards won this season. Quite a few of them mentioned a connection with Ryan Schlicte, both on offense and defense. How many teams had that many stars? Gunn, Zylstra & Heim stood out but there were a lot of others. A very special group and I wonder if I will ever see that talented a bunch in a Mav uniform again.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X