Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post
    I recall that around 4-5 years ago they had some tentative plans drawn up for a new stadium; which would also be used by the women's soccer team. However, have heard nothing since regarding that. There can't be many schools in D2 that have had consistently good football teams with a stadium as much in need of replacement (or at least a major overhaul) as MSU's.
    Seeing as Dayton has come up in this thread... I've been to UD's stadium. Believe it or not, Blakeslee is slightly nicer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

Seeing as Dayton has come up in this thread... I've been to UD's stadium. Believe it or not, Blakeslee is slightly nicer.
      I remember posting a thread about the worse stadiums in college football. I know that Georgetown's is awful!

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

I remember posting a thread about the worse stadiums in college football. I know that Georgetown's is awful!
        Wow, no kidding. I didn't even know they had a football team.

Cooper Field - Wikipedia

Comment

• I like this one. MSU needs something like this, just with a ridiculously large video board. Like - unnecessarily large.

Comment

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
            I like this one. MSU needs something like this, just with a ridiculously large video board. Like - unnecessarily large.
            ]
            Just think how nice it would be for those serious students who could study and watch from their rooms! :)

Comment

Just think how nice it would be for those serious students who could study and watch from their rooms! :)
              Or sell tickets to the folks who want heat during the colder months :D

Comment

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Or sell tickets to the folks who want heat during the colder months :D
                I watched a Northwest @ UMD playoff game on TV- probably 2011. It was so cold I was freezing even with blankets on me- in my own basement! I could see people watching from their dorm rooms!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

Comment

• Comment

I watched a Northwest @ UMD playoff game on TV- probably 2011. It was so cold I was freezing even with blankets on me- in my own basement! I could see people watching from their dorm rooms!
                      I saw a highlight from that game and a guy in the stands had one of those big, round, exterior thermometers like we have mounted on our garage - just to show the country how cold it gets in Duluth.

I'd have gone if I was a UMD student.

Comment

• It is nice in a way to have your team ranked as #1 in a poll but in reality we lost so much offensive firepower it doesn't seem realistic.

https://msumavericks.com/news/2020/7...Q_oxeeP5AOJ-xk

Comment

• I don't believe that is realistic, but some nice publicity anyway.

Comment

It is nice in a way to have your team ranked as #1 in a poll but in reality we lost so much offensive firepower it doesn't seem realistic.

https://msumavericks.com/news/2020/7...Q_oxeeP5AOJ-xk
                            Same thing happened after we lost to Valdosta in the Semi-Finals

Comment

• Former Mav Lawrence Walker Jr. was involved in a major motor vehicle accident and is currently fighting for his life. He is currently in the ICU and his expected hospital stay is 4-7 months. Praying he makes it through. Below is his gofundme page.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/lawrence-...=copy_link-tip

Comment

• Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
                                Former Mav Lawrence Walker Jr. was involved in a major motor vehicle accident and is currently fighting for his life. He is currently in the ICU and his expected hospital stay is 4-7 months. Praying he makes it through. Below is his gofundme page.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/lawrence-...=copy_link-tip
                                Terrible news- thanks for posting about the gofundme page. This will be expensive and he will need help.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X