Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a week, laker. Trust you're feelin' better and on the mend.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
      Been a week, laker. Trust you're feelin' better and on the mend.
      Going in for a check up tomorrow in Mankato. Still blurry in my right eye.

Comment

Update for anyone concerned: Just got back from Mankato for my eye checkup. Doc said everything is progressing as it should. The double vision should slowly go away- it is up to me if I want to keep it covered. Still supposed to take it easy- no plane trips, no heavy lifting, no blondes........actually, not the last part, no limits there. I have to go back at the end of January unless some infection sets in between times. Thanks for all of the well wishes and I hope that any more news that I get is positive.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
          Update for anyone concerned: Just got back from Mankato for my eye checkup. Doc said everything is progressing as it should. The double vision should slowly go away- it is up to me if I want to keep it covered. Still supposed to take it easy- no plane trips, no heavy lifting, no blondes........actually, not the last part, no limits there. I have to go back at the end of January unless some infection sets in between times. Thanks for all of the well wishes and I hope that any more news that I get is positive.
          Good to hear. Healing is a frustratingly slow process sometimes.

Comment

Hope everything "clears" up quickly. Hate for you to spend the winter holed up and going old school by being forced to listen to everything on the radio.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X