Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Division

when will a decision be made if a team from the South will enter the North Division to even up the divisions at 7 teams, I would think some sort of decision has to be made for scheduling purposes.

I think that they have meetings in January. The logical pick would be Concordia for football. The basketball divisions would remain the same.

Comment

If you look at what the North would seemingly be....here is what ya got..

UMD, Bemidji, Moorhead, Northern, Mary, Minot, and Concordia..

FWIW....Concordia beat BSU and MSUM last year and most would have them ahead of Northern....so assuming UMD has some level of rebound (they looked young last year, along with dinged up)....it would seem that CSP could find themselves in a better spot to move up in the divisional standings..instead of trailing MSU-USF-WSU-Augie, etc . CSP will have a change at QB, but their offense wasn't their real strength this last season, and they'll bring back plenty of their D. I'll be interested how the coaches see CSP when it comes to the poll for the North..but they might be as high as 2nd..but I'm assuming 3rd.

They will meet within a month to determine the exact divisions and setup, but CSP to the North seems kinda obvious.

Comment

thanks, for the insight. It will be a nice move for CSP, I see all teams in the North improving, however UMD will still be the favorite, they return many key players on O and D, and have some incredible recruiting classes, depth at QB is a problem, if JL stays healthy, they can go a long way.

Comment

Perfect time for the NSIC to make a bigger (radical?) change. Leaders and Legends are both available for use.

Comment

Originally posted by badboyblynn View Post
            Perfect time for the NSIC to make a bigger (radical?) change. Leaders and Legends are both available for use.
            How about Leakers and Lederhosen?

Comment

Originally posted by badboyblynn View Post
              Lifetime Achievement Award is the Vette/Anderson trophy.

Comment

I've heard this decision is official....CSP in the North for next season....and the conference played a insular schedule, due to time constraints with regard to scheduling. I haven't heard how they'll land on exactly who ya play in the other division....but essentially is you are Mankato (or any other South team) you will play the other 6 South teams and then 5 North squads..to make for 11 games. As per usual, the teams will start to slowly come out with their official schedules in the coming months with dates/times.

Comment

Those poor Golden Bears :(

Comment

Can anyone identify this former Minot QB?

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                      Can anyone identify this former Minot QB?

Josh Duhamel?

Comment

Hollywood actor and former Beaver QB Josh Duhammel takes a shot for the end zone in an NAIA Playoff game at Dakota Wesleyan.
                        MSU defeated the Tigers 31-21 to advance in the playoffs. Duhamel led the '92 Beavers to a 9-3 overall record.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Josh Duhamel?
                          Winner winner chicken dinner!

Comment

Cool pic, thanks for sharing Laker.

Comment

Originally posted by UMary1 View Post
                              Cool pic, thanks for sharing Laker.
                              Thanks! We don't hear a lot about Minot- or Mary- on here, and I like to see things about history, traditions, facilities and yes- even great eating spots around the NSIC.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X