Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Northern State Wolves

In the latest addition, the Wolves have added former Gopher running back Donnell Kirkwood as RB coach. Curious to find out what this means for coach Fam. I sure hope his is still on staff.

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    In the latest addition, the Wolves have added former Gopher running back Donnell Kirkwood as RB coach. Curious to find out what this means for coach Fam. I sure hope his is still on staff.
    This Mav fan has been impressed by all of the splashy hires you guys have made including taking one of our own guys ;). 2020 will be a retooling year but not ruling you guys out as a sleeper team for 2020. With that new stadium coming soon, the wolves have bright days ahead of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

This Mav fan has been impressed by all of the splashy hires you guys have made including taking one of our own guys ;). 2020 will be a retooling year but not ruling you guys out as a sleeper team for 2020. With that new stadium coming soon, the wolves have bright days ahead of them!
      Very cool to hear. The optimism and the energy and the publicity is all there, still have to wait on the future to see what transpires. I used to by a guy that got super hyped, now I'm boring....haha

Comment

I don't know anything about talent level, but in the past hour the Wolves have gotten two commits who had scholarship offers from USF...it's not everything but it's certainly something

Comment

Another commit, thia one with an offer from Mankato and also invites to Iowa and Iowa State.

Comment

I've been told that Kennedy Harris' boyfriend who was at UND is enrolled at Northern. He will be playing baseball and football (K). He is a very good baseball player and has pitched a perfect game in high school.

Comment

All other projects have finished up and weather has allowed for demolition of the old SDSBVI to begin. Ground has been broken and the football/softball complex is officially underway. Crazy.

Comment

Wolves with a late commitment change. Ben Noland a receiver from Georgia. Originally committed to Middle Tennessee State (PWO I believe). Was also recruited by NDSU where his brother plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisher View Post
                  I've been told that Kennedy Harris' boyfriend who was at UND is enrolled at Northern. He will be playing baseball and football (K). He is a very good baseball player and has pitched a perfect game in high school.
                  Swisher, did this end up happening?

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Swisher, did this end up happening?
                    He did enroll at Northern but decided to just play baseball. Baseball offered him more scholarship money. It's looks like they got a decent kicker in this recruiting class.
                    Also, heard right after the women's bball season that Harris is transferring.
                    Last edited by Swisher; 04-05-2020, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Only speculation at this point, but have a feeling we could be getting a transfer soon. Could be 100% wrong, not pretending to know, but just a good, sound feeling

Comment

Caught 30 balls for NDSU last year, heckuva get!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Caught 30 balls for NDSU last year, heckuva get!
                          I'm so excited for this wide receiver group. A LOT has to get put together with way too many pieces for me to get too optimistic about this coming season but looking forward to it more than most other seasons.

Comment

Man, have we added some serious "dudes" im usually slow to board the hype train, but we have done an incredible job in just a few months.

Comment

https://www.mankatofreepress.com/spo...9e1410625.html

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X