Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excited for him but we also just added a massive DE who originally was going to Mizzou, then USD. Apparently school work was an issue which led him to JUCO. Was offered by some GAC schools along with Duluth and Winona. We are finally winning more of those battles.

Comment

Comment

Structure work has begun!!

Comment

Looks like Northern is getting another Bison transfer in Dawson Weisenberger.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisher View Post
            Looks like Northern is getting another Bison transfer in Dawson Weisenberger.
            Was he one that left the team last fall? I've tried to find out what his plans were. That's awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Was he one that left the team last fall? I've tried to find out what his plans were. That's awesome!!
              I believe so. I remember him at Fargo South. Good athlete that can play either tight end or defensive end.

Comment

I believe so. I remember him at Fargo South. Good athlete that can play either tight end or defensive end.
                Very solid addition for the Wolves. I feel we have already upgraded a lot without a true recruiting class for this new regime. Exciting times.

Comment

Looks like Northern is getting another Utah State transfer.

Comment

Tough

Comment

Tough break for the Wolves starting out 0-1 with the Mustangs coming to Aberdeen ! Might have to make it up for that one. I love Aberdeen. Way too early prediction is Mustangs win a thriller 44-36

Comment

Northern has updated its roster and have a couple more transfers in Stony Brook cb William Corcovado and Eastern Kentucky Qb Cason McClendon.

Comment

Northern has updated its roster and have a couple more transfers in Stony Brook cb William Corcovado and Eastern Kentucky Qb Cason McClendon.
                          The quality and quantity certainly has appeared to take quite a jump on only a few short months. As I've said, ill be curious to see how all of these components mesh together. If coach is as much a chemistry guy as I've heard, there is a chance at us seeing some quality football. I feel it is irrational to "expect" some 9-2 season or something, but certainly heading in the right direction with things.

Sidenote, last time I was able to watch the live feed, looked like the massive crane had arrived on the construction site.

Comment

The quality and quantity certainly has appeared to take quite a jump on only a few short months. As I've said, ill be curious to see how all of these components mesh together. If coach is as much a chemistry guy as I've heard, there is a chance at us seeing some quality football. I feel it is irrational to "expect" some 9-2 season or something, but certainly heading in the right direction with things.

Sidenote, last time I was able to watch the live feed, looked like the massive crane had arrived on the construction site.
                            I believe we may have an open competition for starting qb with the addition of Cason.
                            I tried putting up the live video today and all I got was a recording of some days earlier.

Comment

I believe we may have an open competition for starting qb with the addition of Cason.
                              I tried putting up the live video today and all I got was a recording of some days earlier.
                              Glad to know it isn't just me having issues with it. If it isn't going to work I hope they'll post updates routinely.

Comment

Glad to know it isn't just me having issues with it. If it isn't going to work I hope they'll post updates routinely.
                                I messaged Moon last week as I was having issues. Looks like I may have to message him again.
                                Last edited by Swisher; 06-23-2020, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X