Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see 11-0 for the Stangs. I know I am biased, but.

Comment

Almost always the Mustangs and Vikings meet at the last game of year, seems other games are more random.

Comment

USF's schedule: https://usfcougars.com/sports/football/schedule[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
          Almost always the Mustangs and Vikings meet at the last game of year, seems other games are more random.
          Makes sense. I know this is at Augie, but Southwest schedules all of its November home games for 1 pm. They're close enough where they could conceivably travel on the same day and save the hotel cost. Same with us hosting Mankato the previous week.

Comment

I was kinda hoping to see the Mustangs play USF and Mankato on the road in the early part of the season. It was gorgeous out the last time and I had a blast...

Oh well. I can still make out to watch MSU and USF play other teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
              USF Football 2020
              September 3rd (Thurs.) Bemidji State 6pm
              September 12th at Minot State TBA
              September 19th CSP 1pm
              September 26th at Northern State 2:30pm
              October 3rd Augie 1pm
              October 10th at SMSU TBA
              October 17th UMary 1pm
              October 24th Winona State 1pm
              October 31st at Mankato 1pm
              November 7th at Wayne State TBA
              November 14th Upper Iowa 12pm
              Was expecting weirder things but this worked out relatively well for USF this year. A few thoughts....

The only brutal road trip is Minot, but is early in the year. Back to back road games late in the year kind of suck but at least the games are in two different directions unlike WSU.

Pretty good spread of the marquee games this year. Intriguing opener with Bemidji, should be a good barometer, and a road trip to an invigorated Aberdeen 2 weeks later. Interested to see what differences a new staff can make in year 1 for the Wolves.

Augie at home again this year, in what could/should be the final Key to the City game. Thankfully on a Saturday instead of the Thursday night BS. Need to take our Key back before Augie strikes up a PFL rivalry with Drake and UST. Interestingly the Athletic department made it the homecoming and HOF game this year. Usually they leave it as a standalone game since it's already a big gate draw.

What seems to be our semi-annual SMSU night game (presumably). I do enjoy those. Lots of good memories as a player and fan under the lights at the Rec.

WSU and Kato in back to back weeks will be big before Wayne and UIU to end it.

3 of my favorite road trips (as a fan) this season in NSU, SMSU, and Kato. Take advantage Coo fans, wish I could join. Only one better is going to Augie but I'm happy to have the final Key to the City game at the Bob.

Seeing the schedule publicly is getting me excited for football season already. Will we be stuck in post-season purgatory or take a step forward this year? Guess we'll find out.

EDIT: Just noticed they moved back to cross-divisional games for the first 4 weeks before divisional play. I like that.
              4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
              2016 NSIC Champions
              🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

https://goumary.com/sports/football/schedule

UMary starts out at Wayne

Comment

CSP Golden Bears schedule.
                  https://cspbears.com/sports/football/schedule

Comment

MSUM Dragons schedule
                    https://www.msumdragons.com/schedule.aspx?path=football

Comment

WSU Warrior schedule
                      https://winonastatewarriors.com/spor...tball/schedule

Comment

Wayne State's 2020 schedule

https://wscwildcats.com/sports/football/schedule

Sept 3 - Mary
                        Sept 12 - at Bemidji State
                        Sept. 19 - Minot State
                        Sept 26 - at Minnesota-Duluth
                        Oct 3 - Winona State (HC)
                        Oct. 10 - at Minnesota State-Mankato
                        Oct. 17 - Augustana
                        Oct. 24 - at Southwest Minnesota State
                        Oct. 31 - at Upper Iowa
                        Nov. 7 - Sioux Falls
                        Nov. 14 - at Minnesota State-Moorhead

Comment

Nice to see the Thursday night opener, but, I kind of doubt it happens. I very much hope I'm wrong, but I don't think St Cloud and Crookston are going to be the only schools not playing football this fall. Pretty hard to socially distance when blocking and tackling.

Comment

Originally posted by cat fan View Post
                            Nice to see the Thursday night opener, but, I kind of doubt it happens. I very much hope I'm wrong, but I don't think St Cloud and Crookston are going to be the only schools not playing football this fall. Pretty hard to socially distance when blocking and tackling.
                            Long time 'til fall

Comment

I agree with Stanger 86, 5 months until fall. If this is statuus quo until then we'll have a much bigger issues than the virus itself. Unemployment, Depression, anxiety, even worse..... my instincts say in early to mid May this will die down. Conversation turns to taking care of our most vulnerable and getting the economy going.

Comment

The democratic convention has been pushed back to AUG, so that makes me think that maybe football camps could be impacted by coronavirus. So much speculation now, hard to know what's true. Just have to take it all one day at a time.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X